Customer’s impression:
very good deal for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Speaker for its Price

posted by krux31 on 01/09/2013
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Bluetooth Connectivity is simple. Just flip the speaker switch to BT, Turn on the BT on ur mobile/tablet etc, detect, pair (code is 0000) and use.

When adequately charged, the volume is loud... really loud. Does not have the distorted feedback or muffled sounds.

Noise level is low and this speaker produces good bass... I can feel my table top vibrate when i'm listening to music out loud.

Built is good with all surfaces wrapped in plastic to protect the furnishes. Rubber non slip ring at the bottom prevents the speaker from sliding.

Heavy built when produces solid sound as compared to the lighter speakers.

Cons:

Can't really think of one, but maybe they can sell this for a tad cheaper it'd be great.

Not sure if the audio cable and usb cable is 40cm and 70cm. Does not seem that long.

OtherThoughts:

Comes with music jack and mini usb charging cable.

the music jack is important as the Bluetooth connection on works when there is adequate battery remaining in the speaker. Once its drained, have to revert to the audio cable.

I just hope that the battery does not start failing so early. As rechargeable batteries go, they never last that long....

Bottomline:

Definitely getting one more!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections