Customer’s impression:
Very good product. Worthwhile strong enough Great Value for Price very good deal for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good price/performance ratio, good sound

posted by RadioAmateur on 02/24/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Remarkable good sound quality for such a small device. The device is loud enough to fill a normal (hotel)room with music. The speaker can play music from Bluetooth, micro-SD card, over USB cable (built in sound card function!) and from an analog cable (cable with 3.5 mm jackplug on both sides supplied).
    My MAC recognizes the USB function. Pressing the volume on the devices even changes the slider in OSX!

Cons:

Not all switches seem to work correctly when the device is switched on for the first time. However all 6 speakers I have bought turned out to work perfectly after pressing al the buttons a number of times.

OtherThoughts:

By using 2 of these devices and a home made analog Y-cable a stereo setup can be made.
    Sound quality in the low end of the frequency spectrum is of course a challenge for small devices. Placing this device in a suitable contained space on a solid surface increases the bass performance to a remarkable level.

Bottomline:

This is a nice universal device for portable audio. Ideal to take with you when travelling or as a present for teenagers. If there would be a stereo version I would not hesitate and buy that too.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections