Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrismajda on 05/30/2014

works very well, cheap enough, never had any problems with it Maybe not the most expensive programmer around, but it would be nice if it were cheaper. Pity that there is no proper housing (instead of the plastic sheath), but that is just cosmetics. I've had this for a while now and ordered about 15 pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywheex on 05/23/2014

The device works perfectly under windows 8.1 no need to install driver manually, the windows recognized as a CH340 serial to usb and install the driver automatically. The ribbon cable is long enough. Very fast. It would be better, if it come wit 6 pin cable too beside this it have no cons. I used with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysppapag on 02/02/2014

Good value. It does the job. It only works with AVRStudio 4. The device doesn't work with AtmelStudio 6.1. It is not recognised with the message "The signature of the attached tool is AVRISP_2, which is unexpected.". It installs fine in win7, and the driver that is been assigned by windows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAgidius on 10/18/2013

It's small which is very useful if you want to use it on different places. I use it with AVRStudio 4 and ATmega8 it gets recognised very easily. Just say on which com port you use it and then select the STK500. To test if your connection with the chip is good just press "Read signature". It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfherbert on 09/05/2013

I used this on my macbook running 10.8.4. You'll need to download the Prolific 2303 os x driver from http://prolificusa.com/pl-2303hx-drivers/ . When using avrdude, this device identifies as avrispv2. Much quicker programmer than my old avr910 programmer. Could come with a USB extension cable and maybe ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byAndrisIgaunis on 04/25/2013

The device works perfectly under Windows XP with AVR Studio 4 as STK500. It can write and read FLASH, EEPROM and fuse bits, tested on ATMega88V Pinout can be easily found in Internet (10 Pin AVR ISP) It creates virtual COM port over USB using built-in Prolific PL-2303HX USB-to-COM chip. It also has a ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted bylordzamiel on 04/18/2013

This is a very inexpensive AVR programmer, comes with the (10 pin) connection ribbon cable. This is the old style 10 pin connector, not the newer 6 pin as used on the arduino and most other current development boards. If you're only looking to develop for arduino, get a 6 pin, otherwise getting one of ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byValerk0 on 03/03/2013

Smal, fast, with standart pinout and well known USB IC manufacturer. Work fine on Win7 x64 system. The firmware of size 4kB uploading time is about 1s. The driver dindn't installed automaticaly. The chip used to communicate with USB is Prolific PL2303 the driver for Win7 x64 could be found on http://... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypppall on 01/11/2013

works, cheap, small, it works on avr studio 4 as stk500 (tested on attiny2313) little unstable, 50kHz is not always working for reading signature, i am worrying about ripping off some parts even through heatshring tube, short cable but longer can be more unstable than actual i can recommend this to my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysantigomez on 12/12/2012

- Cheap price - Small, portable. - Suitable for laptops - 2 LED, power ( blue) & data ( yellow) - 30 cm cable is too short unless you use regularly a laptop. - To be confirmed, seems not working on AVR studio 6, but works in avrstudio 4. - No documentation or manual ( nice to have a sheet for getting ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections