Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Simple hand held wands to you sweep over something to detect any metal present. It arrived surprisingly fast, about week, when I was expecting a month. It’s a decent and light little unit a little over a foot long, with beep or vibrate detection modes, as well as a sensitivity adjust screw. I first ran it over big stuff like screw drives and bolts, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypierre7777 on 01/07/2014

This detector is very simple to use! It does what it's supposed to. It certainly would detect a gun, or a coin, in someone's pocket. I think there is a limited sensivity (for small objects, or if the metal you're looking for is burrowed). I can't say much about solidity, since I barely used it. But I don't think it's an item that would break easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargente on 06/13/2011

- Very good device - Easy managing - Good materials of construction - Good design - It weighs little - Only it needs of a battery of 9V. To work - Low level of detection. Neither it is possible to ask very much for the price. Though it can use as help in the beach detection, surely it is not the most advisable thing for the enormous work that it needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrollinroll on 09/05/2008

Works great Can adjust sensitivity Has a function to vibrate instead of sound when it detects metal. Has a led to indicate status (shows green when everything is normal and red when it detects metal). Has a loud sound when it detects metal. Good English in the instructions. Surprisingly good build quality. Does not have a very long detecting range but ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections