DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter (16GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabarres on 04/21/2014

Simple use, micro size, best brand, arrived with no issue. Using with my mobile phone Samsung GS3 Best Price. Best Quality. PayPal accepted. There is no other thoughts related. no Cons found, always use DealExtreme. If you have a chance, never more will go out! There is no other thoughts related. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byathensgr1 on 03/26/2014

Good brand, Sandisk. 16GB is enough for most people. Works fine. You can use it on phones, cameras and all kind of devices... It is Class 4 and there is no remarcable The memory Card is packed in a Genuine SanDisk packing. I use it in my Android SmartPhone. I store MP3 musics, pictures and MP4 videos.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamaleonv on 03/24/2014

Good quality, it works perfect, it fit perfectly in every devices and the adapter is good, and it really have the 16 gb it says. Good product at a great price, taking into account the brand. no cons Only the time you will wait for receiving the order at home, depending on your country, in my case, about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykilerian on 01/06/2014

You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy it!! Good Price!!You can buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJotaCas123 on 11/22/2013

Muito boa qualidade, muito bom preço, bom funcionamento, boa relação qualidade/preço. Tal como na descrição, muito útil. Devidamente embalado. Recomendo a todos. a entrega levou muito tempo Muito boa qualidade, muito bom preço, bom funcionamento, boa relaç... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybragat on 05/05/2013

There's really not much to say about it. The memory cards work just fine, i'm satisfied. I bought 2 of them for my smartphone and tablet and I've been using them for a few months, without any problems. Could be a bit faster. But for smartphones and tablets it is fine, doesn't make a real difference. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfabmaffei on 03/13/2013

Memory card interesting because it has plenty of space and speed reading. The adapter gives mobility to use different types of memory card. I'm using it with music mp3 player in my musicplay. I have also used the memory card in my tablet to store movies and games. To be Class 4 reading is efficient for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburakbilmem on 02/25/2013

Sandisk Micro SD Memory Card is fast enough. Using galaxy note 2 and there is no any lags on writing and reading. now i can store twice more media on my phone. The adapter is smooth and product quality not bad. Every time the problem is the price. Especially the memory cards always be expensive parts.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySugarbug on 02/22/2013

It is what is described, a Sandisk Memory, very fast speed that you can use in any gadget. Great Package! Nothing, maybe you think it is slow because it is CASS 4, but not i has great write and read speed. If you need a memory for your PSP and dont want to spend to much buy this and a Micro SD to Pro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTinker1337 on 01/25/2013

Compac size, lightweight, perfect for smart phones and usual electronics. It comes with the plastic adapter to SD, usefull for other electronics like cameras. You can use it with an adapter like a small pendrive, its up to you! I tested it all the way around a this memory is CLASS 2. It can´t reach ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections