DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 360 Degree Rotating Swivel PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 / P5100 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKraay19 on 01/28/2014

Past heel goed over mijn Samsung tablet 10 inch P7510 alle standen te gebruiken goede deal en niet te duur Heeft een zachte beschermende binnenkant en aan de buitenkant een harde en stevige meteriaal en goed schoon te maken Alle knoppen zijn goed te bereiken als ook connector voor de aansluiting en vrije opening voor de camera Stripjes waren naar een ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvataen on 01/22/2014

Nice casing, fits good and also fairly easy to release if needed (see cons). Case is very slim, so extra thickness is prevented.However strong enough to protect the screen. The ratating swivel is still holding so I think it is strong enough and works good and as it is supposed to do. I use both the landscape as well as the portrait position so that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelieve on 10/02/2013

Es un muy buen producto en cuando a la relación calidad/precio. Buenas terminaciones. El material es bueno y es elegante. Viene bien embalado y cuidado. El velcro capaz no es el mejor sistema para trabar el la posición. Me compré otra que tiene una ranura y creo que es mejor. El sistema 360 es útil pero se complica a la hora de cerrarlo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadalena2000 on 09/19/2013

You can't find a cover for this price anywhere. It fits perfect around my samsung 10,1 tab 2. The rotating option is marvelous. The front is hard to protect your tablet but soft on the inside to protect your screen. Very good The velcro grips are a minor point. They already came loose after 3 weeks of use. I had to fix them with powerglue. Except for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconablaiche on 05/21/2013

You can't find a cover for this price anywhere. It fits perfect around my samsung 10,1 tab 2. The rotating option is marvelous. The front is hard to protect your tablet but soft on the inside to protect your screen. Very good The velcro grips are a minor point. They already came loose after 3 weeks of use. I had to fix them with powerglue. Except for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoellerjr on 05/14/2013

The price is very low compared to original products and the tablet fits perfectly. After some time I think that it will have difficulties standing, but only time can tell. Other than that I think it is a very good product compared to price. Would have been nice if the cover would stick better to the screen and if the stand was supported better than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimcatoli on 03/02/2013

Looks good Cheap but then again it almost broke in the package. Build quality is crap, my wife can't make it switch into a stand without. 360 degree rotating swivel mechanism comes loose almost every day. Velcro to keep it standing sticks to my sweater, sofa and other clothing. Don't trust the Velcro to keep it standing up 360 degree rotating swivel ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byargiman on 01/23/2013

First of all, the base of the case is pretty strong and fits perfectly on the tablet, leaving all of it's slots free for use (charging, headphones, buttons etc). Its cover closes very nicely, is beautiful and pretty smooth on the inside. The tablet can be placed in every position imaginable with this case. The case is pretty thin compared to others,... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections