DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 360 Degree Rotating Swivel PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 / P5100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I love this case!

posted by argiman on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

First of all, the base of the case is pretty strong and fits perfectly on the tablet, leaving all of it's slots free for use (charging, headphones, buttons etc). Its cover closes very nicely, is beautiful and pretty smooth on the inside. The tablet can be placed in every position imaginable with this case. The case is pretty thin compared to others, thus allowing the tablet to stay thin even while wearing the case. This is my favourite case of all available!

Cons:

The "leather" is not real leather of course, and does not feel like a leather either. It is nice though, whatever it is. I don't know how for long it's mechanism that holds the tablet in a fixed position will last, because it feels a little cheap.

OtherThoughts:

It does not seem to be easy to remove and re-apply the case to the tablet on a regular basis. If you want to do that, then you probably need a case without a base made out of plastic.

Bottomline:

It has a great price and even if the quality might not be A+ class it is still a great case. I would definitely buy a second one if something happened to it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections