DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Google Nexus 7
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 11/15/2013

Good quality...i bought this for my father-in-law's tablet - a phaser kinno, i think - and it fits good..if necessary, one needs to cut some of the edges to fit the different formats of screen and glass that Androids tablets are known for, but this is easy to do none that i can think of...its a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVorkbaard on 08/10/2013

I bought this screen protector for my Asus MeMO Pad HD 7. This tablet is supposed to have more or less the same dimensions as the Google Nexus 7. The screen protector fits perfectly. You need to pay very close attention to the application. If you get one spec of dust underneath you must start over and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheswoosh33 on 03/26/2013

The price is great. Since I let my toddler play with my tablet this is a must have. It fits the screen of the Nexus 7 really well. The screen protector is nicely clear so it does not change the display of the tablet. Was hard to apply, the bottom protective layer was easy to remove. After applying to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurilopessel on 03/24/2013

This item is very good to avoid risks in lcd screen. I used an aoc tablet, and it is to a google tablet, and stay perfect. Yesterday down a sword in my tablet, I removed screen protector and my screen hasn't risks How I used in aoc tablet i have to cut a little piece. It's so hard to install. Screen ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRalph88 on 03/24/2013

The film is of good quality. Installation is easy. Protects the screen very well and gives a good look. It has a good price. As my tablet screen was a few millimeters smaller, I had to remove it to apply again, but I had no problem. The adhesive worked perfectly. Not find negative considerations. I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydellall on 03/19/2013

fit is very good. has a cut out for the camera. I have this for three tablets for my children and they show no ware after 3 months of daily use. after install the screen is very clear almost unnoticeable. nice feel to the touch can be removed and redone can be tricky to get perfect (no bubbles) clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamanas on 03/15/2013

-Try there is no scratches, after scratching, good protector film. -Nice packaging -Additionaly is a screen washing tool inside -Good quality -Scratch resistance good Hard to place on screen, but it is mine problem, not first time when i broke protector. Can be simpler way to use these products, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPSL14 on 02/10/2013

It's easy to apply, because the small markers tell us what to do. Doesn't seem to make the screen any darker. Fits well. It's easy to clean. If the screen is clear, it almost applies by itself; you just need to keep pulling by the marker and it does the rest. If the screen isn't totally dust free, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuneabj on 12/23/2012

Good quality. Cheap Easy to apply. Does not effect screen visabillity (no blurring image) A bit rough surface, but it will get smoother over time of use. Hole for front camera is a bit off center, but cam is 100% free. I like to protect my touch screens, and this does the job 100%. Easy to apply on tablet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf3lix1986 on 10/28/2012

I was looking for a protector film for my 7" which have more or less the same proportions than the Nexus 7. Of course the DX price beats every other price that you can find round there. The film is easy to put even if I had to cut it a bit to make it fit perfectly on my tablet. No bubbles if you'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections