DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1" LCD Tach / Hour Meter for Motorcycle / ATV / Motor Boat / Lawn Mower - Black (1 x CR2430)
Customer’s impression:
Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalfnut on 11/29/2014

This handy little unit will help me keep track of the maintenance on my generator. It's easy to install, easy to read, and fits perfectly on the console. Excellent price too. I highly recommend this product. Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bymarzack on 05/13/2014

Works well on my MTD mower tractor, on a V Twin motor. Several settings are available, to set the motor revolution type. I made a hole in the pre-formed square on my tractor (to receive options like this). The size is just the same. It looks like it was ever here... It is not an auto stop device. So ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykalbaek on 09/21/2013

Works straight out of the box. Wind the wire a couple of times around the Spark plug cable and its good to go. You can also set up hour and service on this device. The tach runs on its own lithium battery. So you dont need to do any wiring except for the tach measurement cable. The buttons are a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrichmac74 on 01/16/2013

This is a very nice, compact tach that could be easily mounted to just anything. I thought the set up would be harder but it actually could not be any more simple. You only need to wrap the wire around the plug wire to make it work so it is very easy. I bought this for my motorcycle that does not have ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byDucaty on 10/31/2012

Size is smaller than I expected. Easy to install and set up. It has all the features I need. Thank dx.com and mail, parcel arrived faster than expected! The manual does not describe the difference in the two-stroke and four-stroke engines. Crooked glued back cover. I do not understand, this device is ... Read more

Parcel. Condition of the packaging. front view back view

0 0 5

• posted byRenni on 10/25/2012

+++++ This Device includes also service time indicator ! + Tachoeter and hourmeter. + easy to install *Disinformation in usermanual. One example : In user manual "TO SET THE MAINTENANCE INTERVAL TIMER: Press and hold the S2 button for 4 seconds. ...." In my device needs around 20 sec to get ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections