DX » Community » Reviews » NILLIKIN X-Pen 3-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus + Rub Cotton + Earphone Dust Plug Pen - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFpsBelgium on 03/30/2014

In terms of the quality of the object, it is very good. At the price, I think we can not do less. (Personally, I looked in the stores in my area (in belgium) and is three times the price of DX! I see no negatives to this object points, I'm very happy The expedition was quite short because I received ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymantvee96 on 07/28/2013

It is very comfortable and good stylus for any capacitive screens. It works perfect. This stylus is one of the best I ever had. You can also clean your screen with it which is very nice. What I can say.. It is not cheapest one but its truly worth the money. This stylus is amazing. No cons. If you like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrisaq on 06/18/2013

good and usefull and it do what it have to do, and you will love it look with your telephone usefull i have not used it for over 1 month but i think it will stay in good shape take time to get the hand with the pen and some times it click when you dont want to the fixing in the earphone hole will not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRe4son on 12/08/2012

I love it ! :D its a great pen, it works perfect, it cleans my screen perfect, The build quality is great, looks great!, color is very nice and flashy, the touch works great on my galaxy s3, i recommend buying this stylus!, it has great style ! No cons. I love it ! :D its a great pen, it works perfect,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections