DX » Community » Reviews » Shooting Camera Double Shoulder Strap Belt for SLRs - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1wonder on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Camera carrying sholder strap easily fits to a variety of different body shapes and sizes as it is very adjustable. Nylon belts hold up well with wear and pads are fairly comfortable Cons:Similar to other people I found myself not full trusting the end clamps... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleofrancini on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits good, strong material, very good finishing. It's Very confortable, even when I use two cameras with very heavy 70-200 2.8 lens and flashes connected to both cameras. Cons:the carbines don't look very trustble, but Until the momment, it's working fine (mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirujin on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good build quality. The material is strong and well stitched. The clip for catching a camera is of very good quality, and have a threaded protection, so it won't open accidentally. In a matter of fact, it's so protected, that your camera would be hard to... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDudu24 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well built product with great quality mateiral. comfortable, lightweight, and very functional. Cons:has a strong smell Really can not find another reason to be against because the product met my expectations. I think if the product had ancillary pockets for storing memo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFastkids on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This strap is almost 15% of the price of the original strap. It is delivered without any manual, but most things are straight forward. It can also be used for one camera because it can be devided in two single straps. Because it lets you hold the camera beside y... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections