DX » Community » Reviews » 3 RCA Male to 3 RCA Male Audio Video Cable - Black (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteledu on 02/15/2014

A pretty reasonably priced cable. If needed the wires are not hard to separate (i needed one of them separately) The insulation could be a little softer, might not be the best after a couple of years when it gets harder and brittle I wouldn't get one if i didn't need it. The color is black. The connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllthetech489 on 11/08/2013

-Best price available currently for this certain cable -Good quality -Good connectors -Well packaged -There are none With all the HDMI and COMPONENT cables out there, RCA is becoming extinct and i could not find one in store. Here however that rule does not apply and i could get it at an amazing price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRkilian99 on 07/01/2013

A cable, so it works as I expected with no issues, and that is a positive. The local Cork City Ireland cost is 7 to 10 euros, but Dx supplied it at 1and one half euros, and it arrived via postal delivery with no fuss. The tracking system gave me a good comfort level about the order. Only the wait time ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections