Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludimatos on 12/02/2013

Perfect product for women that like make up, even for a make up artist. Colors same as original pallete, very beautiful. Not very pigmented but works well with an eyeshadow primer Not as pigmented as original pallete but you can solve this problem with an eyeshadow primer, but for the price its better than expected I really recommend the product, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAna000 on 11/10/2013

good price, good pigmentation, packing very similar Very poor fixation (i didnt try to use without primer) i think the colors are a little different than the original. it seems the original have more color while this shadows are just a shine. But i dont like the original colors too very poor material of shadows if comparated with the original. i prefer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerizinha on 11/08/2013

I always wanted this eyeshadow pallete and it was really a good surprise for me the quality of each eyeshadow in it. The pigmentation is simply wonderful, I haven't tried it wihtout a good primer, so I can't say if it will last without primer, but the overwall impression is: WONDERFUL. It is not excatly about the product itself, just it took too long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoel28 on 10/30/2013

I love this eye shadow pallet even thou its not the real deal. Its still so pigment and the colors are so pretty. Just always use a primer or a good base underneath the shadow. Very great buy. Good I haven't spent 50 on the real one cuz u cant really tell the diff.\ my mirror was slightly cracked.( dx.com has great customer service and took care of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcmandrade on 09/12/2013

The palet have beatifull colors, and great packing. The mirror is other great thing, because you can use everywhere. It's a good palete to have on your pourse, when you need be beautifull in a feel minuts. When you need a make-up for a party, for example, is one of the bests. The biggests problem that I see, is about the pigmentation of the shadows,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanerjaner777 on 08/09/2013

this palette is wonderful because behind neutral colors but very beautiful. I love the brightness of them are well-pigmented. The original cost a fortune. But you'll be pleased to have this palette because it equals the original. An imitation very well made, a price even better :))) I love it really! It's wonderful. perhaps the construction of the box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatiquental on 07/04/2013

Twelve shades including matte and shimmer. Soft and easy to blend, it's a high quality product. It's a Urban Decay replica but you can't tell. The texture is the same, all details are really look like. The brush is awesome and the mirror is big and nice. There's no cons, THE PALETTE IS AWESOME! I bought for myself and for resell, it make a lot of sucess.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarciaJulia on 07/03/2013

Los colores de esta réplica son bellísimos la textura son buenas y si te colocas antes un primer de ojos los colores se ven muy bien. Son duraderos y los brillos preciosos! La brochita es grande sin embargo es muy buena para difuminar. Buen tamaño y es muy parecido como las fotos que muestran. Nada a decir. Para ser una copia pues es ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytymop on 06/18/2013

This is a really good make-up eye shadow palette. It contains all the colors we generally use. The powder resulting after the rubbing is light and not very fat. The cocor resulting is very covering. So you do nat have to put a lot of powder It has a good resistance to the rain the plastic box is made of a hard plastic which is easy breackable. the brushes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybellacydonia on 06/14/2013

- Perfect imitation to the original one, very accurate. - Good quality. - Arrived without any damage. - Useful mirror. - Includes a brush on the case, really pretty and smooth. - It's way cheaper than the original. - Good pigmentation and texture. - All the colors were different. - Free and fast shipping :) - The mirror had very little imperfections ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections