DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Man's LED Digital Display Waterproof Alloy Wrist Watch - Silver (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvoland255 on 07/15/2013

Interesting way of presenting time, constant IQ training. Push you to count quickly because of short LED showtime. Time drift 2-3 min/month *forward*, e.g. no simple way to set right time - you have to go aroung the 60min clock. Too thick (12mm). Non-serious blinking-running candy lighting before showing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCmatthew3821 on 03/02/2013

it is exactly what it is. absolutely awesome watch. the led's are just as bright as they should be, and the watch itself looks better on my wrist than in the picture. surprised the product wasn’t shipped in some kind of box. i received it in a bubble wrap envelope. kind of disappointed as the tin the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byItrabos on 01/04/2013

Looks totaly cool! If you learn how to use it (time is displayed as 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 intervals :)) it's a new way of checking of what time it is. I would say - even easier and quicker. We are used to actualy not so easy 60 minutes on a 360 degrees checking, but it doesn't have to be like that. Leds are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaTrek on 12/27/2012

I bought this for my girlfriend and she likes the bracelet looks. the lock of the wrist strap is really good made,so its a bit harder to split, but I think this is positive as it avoid to lost them.. Nice box came with... The watches are a bit bigger for a girl hand than you can think from the pictures,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections