DX » Community » Reviews » Serseul Portable 180-Color Waterproof Cosmetic Makeup Eyeshadow Palette
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheabahun on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Eye shadows are just PERFECT!!! What a vibrant colors! Oh! I did my makeup this morning, worked till 8PM, it was +40 degrees Celsius and I was sweating like a horse, but when I came home, and got rest a bit I went to remove my makeup - guess what? Shadows was in... Read more

2 0
  • posted byanaleitesco on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is excellent, there are so many colors! The colors are really pigmented, they are easy to apply, some colors are my favorite already and I intend to buy more. It is not heavy to carry and it is really pratical. There are matte colors, shimmer, and 12... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylidic on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get a huce variety of colors and can make gorgeous makeup looks. It can be helpful for costume parties, clubs or just to hang out. The colors are all terrific, what helps to improve your criativity creating amazing makeup looks! The colours are really pigm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMegaNSGN on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makeup with a huge palette of colors that enchant any woman, many variations of tones in a black box pretty. The mirror is large and well placed in the holster. Cons:The box comes with little protection, and how the transport process is very delicate path in various col... Read more

5 0
  • posted bycomitoquality on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A great and convinient way to start the day and get through it with so much options. No need to match the clothes to the left overs of some eye shadows that are ending so fast. The mirror adds alot of convinience to the overall usage. It looks really professiona... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections