Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNelisVolschenk on 09/06/2017

Impression:excellent;

Pros: Small and fully functional with everything you need. Cons: None really, the manual could have been more helpful and complete.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11019254 on 04/08/2017

Impression:excellent,very very good,Amazing;

Item arrived in excellent condition

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTimosarka on 01/13/2017

Wery happy for the quality, sturdy and it has proper heat sink. Of course it is also relativelly heavy. I measured 6,02V, good enough for me, didn´t test 5v option. I recommend it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrgs011 on 09/02/2016

Impression:very very good;

Pros: cheap, easy to use, do it's job. Cons: none. Other thoughts: I definetly recomend this. It's a must buy to keep your battery safe.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9528747 on 07/29/2016

Impression:very very good;

same product on photo, fast shipping and good seller only 10 days to Turkey.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9221597 on 06/13/2016

Very tiny, lightweight and does what it is expected to do. I use it to power my hobby projects (RaspberryPi and Arduino) and it serves the purpose very well.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byllcsm on 10/07/2015

Impression:Amazing;

Pros: The quality of this product is very good. I've been using it on many multirotors and planes for a long time and it never failed me. Very cheap. Cons: None A must have for building RC cars, multirotors, planes...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysplijtbak on 09/04/2013

This ubec we use in our modelboat club not for bec but for the lamps. We used six volt lamps. And so we can use all our batterys without destroid our lamps on the boat. That is the real option. Then for this prices and this quality you cannot go for another possibility. Until jet no problems is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLcNessie on 08/14/2012

- Small, you can pretty much tuck it away in any corner. - Quite powerful, can handle a strong single servo with ease, good for 1/10th scale electric buggies. Will probably handle two strong servos as well. - Cheap as chips... Comparable items go for double or more. - It's a necessary evil... If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymatthewgouge1 on 07/16/2012

-Small and lightweight - 5.18v output - good quality - easy to install - polarity was reversed!!! I had to check with a voltmeter, but the voltage was definitely reversed... good thing my equipment had a reverse polarity protection! not bad, does what it says although voltage was reversed it is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere