This ubec we use in our modelboat club not for bec but for the lamps. We used six volt lamps. And so we can use all our batterys without destroid our lamps on the boat. That is the real option. Then for this prices and this quality you cannot go for another possibility. Until jet no problems seen. Perhaps ... Read more
- Small, you can pretty much tuck it away in any corner.
- Quite powerful, can handle a strong single servo with ease, good for 1/10th scale electric buggies. Will probably handle two strong servos as well.
- Cheap as chips... Comparable items go for double or more. - It's a necessary evil... If only ... Read more
-Small and lightweight
- 5.18v output
- good quality
- easy to install
- polarity was reversed!!! I had to check with a voltmeter, but the voltage was definitely reversed... good thing my equipment had a reverse polarity protection! not bad, does what it says although voltage was reversed it is not a ... Read more
Does EXACTLY what it promises. * It is very, very tiny and lightweight * It performs well, the voltage is 5.20V
* It is easy to use None that I can think of. Well, my problem is that I do not have any compatible connector for 5V output but that is not the fault of the product, just my hobby room :) One ... Read more
its my 2nd time buying this item, since then, the price dropped :)
I used the original to regulate servo ampere and volts. now I bought this 2nd one to connect with the lipo upgrade in my futaba 6EXA and opened the radio to boost it using an SMA converter and sku.19616 because it asks for non-12V supply.... Read more
Very stable UBEC, it works great and the output is stable even under high load. I'm using it in some hobby projects and its a great tool to have a stable output. - gets a bit hot under load
- cables connected are a bit small, should be thikker
- a better connector would be cool and handy
- some sort ... Read more
The only con I can think of is that there's limited mounting facilities for the unit. The whole thing is enclosed in a plastic sleeve. Oh, yeah, and it's a good hobby shop price but, maybe a little expensive for a DX item. This small little DC/DC converter solves the power loss/heat problems associated ... Read more
This small little DC/DC converter solves the power loss/heat problems associated with a resistor or series pass type voltage regulator. My use is to drop a 12V battery on my scooter down to about 4V to light a white LED for use as the headlight. My current plan is to use the DX R2 module (350 mA) for ... Read more
Crazy cheap. You can't build your own for this price. It does it's job properly. Open circuit voltage is around 5.18V and it doesn't change a bit while input voltage varies. But this is normal. It consumer around 10mA of current. It's build quality is very good! I'm surprised. It is very compact and ... Read more
This little regulator does about the same as the 7805 voltage regulator. The only difference is that it’s way more efficient, produces way less heat, and is able to push out 3 amps! I guess it’s not only usable for R/C helicopters, but for a lot of applications. Personally I used it to power a solid ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.