Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagentKrowka on 11/27/2013

Packaging is very good. Comes packaged in a anti-static bag. Includes manual. Includes a small lipo 420 mAh 3.7v 20c battery packaged in a bag Can not think of any. It works with my Hobbywing ESCs that I bought here on DX. I was able to program them in just few minutes. No problem as such. One thing that was especially nice was the anti-scratch sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreasmonias on 08/09/2013

Is very small,portable,very slim and working perfect,is easy to use,you easily can change everything with a number of push buttons.It has smd leds. You can put it in your pocket.It comes with user manual.With this card you forget the difficult and boring program method with the trottle stick of the transmitter. I dont know any.None. You connect the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrunx on 08/05/2013

Good quality. Straight forward usage. Does what it has to do perfectly well! Very much like many analogs. Programmed 4 ESCs perfectly fine. Simplistic build. Simple build. In case of any improvement, some other casing would add up quality. And another packaging can add up "fancy" :) I was looking to buy another one like this, but then ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJensaH on 02/06/2013

OK price Does what it should do. Works with the Pentium 30A here on DX a little cheap housing, feels like packaging tape and PCB. If you got a esc or more buy it! Makes the quad sound like a drunken musician when it plays the same song on 4 motors With a quadcopter it is quite a hassle to configure the ESC, this one makes it a fast and easy task. Had ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrooby on 10/12/2009

Bought one for my turnigy plush and works perfect with it. Saves the hassle of having to read the esc manual while listening to beeps and playing with the transmitter! Being a total beginner it was easy to use, and had my esc setup in seconds. Case seems to just be cardboard covering the circuit board. Hopefully it works with more esc's I'll be buying.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections