DX » Community » Reviews » Hybrid 2-in-1 Digitally Activated PSP 2000 Unbricker Service + Normal 1200mAh Battery
  • 5 star 50 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAKangB on 01/19/2014

The problem with other pandora batteries is that when you try to chage it, it always says 67%. This battery says the same on pandora mode, but out well its charge on normal mode. Easy to understand. Its security chunk of plastic on top of the battery to hold it without falling its TOO big so its REALLY difficult to take it out. I had to cut that about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPidgeotWiz on 10/30/2012

This battery works fine whenever I need to unbrick my PSP or when I just need a spare battery. It's built well, sturdy, and the LED's are a nice touch. I couldn't really find any cons with this product. It works as advertised and hasn't broken on me. This is a really good products and it really fills my needs. It's a great tool for any PSP hacker and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiran on 02/20/2012

Easy to use, change to normal battery and pandora battery, manual comes with battery Light indicator Light for battery life Good charge time Not recomend to psp fat, only for 2000 / 3000 family. Is not easy to put and remove from psp 1000 fat ones. quality is not excellent, but some comes working, 2/10 is comes defective. If you just buy one, I hope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesterman81 on 12/03/2011

-Easy to use -Light indicators to let you know what mode it is in -light indicator for battery life -Works in wide range of devices -holds a good charge time -Can use as regular battery as well as Pandora -When put in a FAT PSP you have to lightly force it in due to it being smaller than the regular battery, but once in it will not fall out of PSP This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitanium on 06/21/2011

- show a status of a blue led of rather what mode you are on - reliable and easy to tell if you brick the psp or not - patented sticker to prove it is real stuff - able to mod a psp without any issues and good uses - price is affordable and good build quality - worth the money $$$ - poorly built with unconstructive materials and can break - battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightninkydd on 06/10/2011

Brilliant Excellent Best thing about the website in my opinion. Found this one day i bricked my psp and scrolling through youtube Excellent never regret that day DX the best website in the whole web! This was an easy use nice led lights fit in my psp perfect unbricked my psp and gave you an option to put cfw or ofw Excellent! None brilliant had it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLokiDeth on 05/16/2011

purchased this battery and should have got two. great for testing new firmwares and other things that are dangerous or hazardous to the PSP (brick potential). extremely easy to use in the fact that with the battery cover off you can manually switch to service mode and restart if the CFW isn't needed or a better one comes out. made for psp 2000, i have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragonflyPJ on 05/10/2011

-It's very easy to use! -The LED's are funny! -It's different from any other battery (White!) -Very cheap! -Battery time for me is around 5 hours! (Backlight on lowest setting!) -Sometimes,you have to press the button very hard! -If you keep it in Pandora mode,and you forget it,the lights keep on flashing! (It's kind of funny actually!) -Don't use this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheospaghetti on 04/22/2011

Unbrick your PSP Mod your psp Run homebrew programs Emulators on your psp! Works as a battery and maintenance tool! Easy battery test, just press the button and it displays battery level on the device. The only thing I can think of is that if someone is not technologically inclined, they may have a hard time figuring out how to use this. You need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoaaron on 03/22/2011

Works perfectly with my PSP-2000. Very user-friendly, the mode switching between Pandora mode & normal battery mode is very easy to be done by a small button. The design & color is cool. Built quality is decent too. Battery capacity is pretty big too, you could use it as a normal battery for daily-use. The connection point might be too tight, sometime,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections