DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP Reliable Class 10 SD Card - Blue (32GB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidasg on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is FAST. I compared it to me old no-name 10x card in my Canon 600D camera. Pressed the shutter release rapidly until the 5-shot buffer was full, then noted how many of my presses actually took a shot. With the old card I counted 7 presses between actual shots... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya1wonder on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product was as advertised, card is 32 GB and functions as a class 10. Had no problems with the write speed and was capturing at a fast shutter rate. Gave me no errors worked out of packaging Cons:somtimes the little "lock" button slides down between... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciubex on 10/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is perfect, in my case to be used with my Car DVR camera (SKU: 54137). The write speed is ok: approx 13 MB/s The card is already formated to FAT32. Cons:The card do not contain any serial number or ID to be used for identifying on possible guaranty debate. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMachadommm on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can´t beat the price, a 32GB non-brand memory card here costs $100+ while brand names go for around $150 so this is truly a bargain. Memory size is actually 32GB as promised. Build quality is very good and mine looks like the product displayed. The packagin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamacho2004 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much to say. Nice finished, work as expectected. Built in lock to avoid accidental deletion. Tested it with H2testw and it apparently it is a Class 10 card. Average transfer speed was above 11Mb/s. Cons:The label isn´t good. Is it a con or pro? Gives... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDNMAIOLO on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The relation price/quality is perfect. I think that the only thing that this memory has not is a famous mark. It´s work very fast and It`s a very good add for my reflex camera. In low megapixels i can take tons of pictures Cons:There is nothing wronn with t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRooM8 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Speed. When I bought this I was very skeptical about the "Class 10" statement on this card, so 1st thing I did was put this into test. I transfered hundereds of songs with TeraCopy and to my amusement the card gets written at an average 12 MB/s speed,... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypupopa on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Full functionality of higher priced SD-cards. Fast. Cheap. 32GB is enough space for most devices. Comes in plastic box for protection. Cons:None that I know of. OtherThoughts:This is a good offer for whatever device you want to use it in. I experienced no trouble at all... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySedovIlya on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Normal memory card, fully perform its functions, the write speed and read speed fully satisfy me Cons:Cons have not noticed, but I use it quite recently. OtherThoughts:I have 2 years of SanDisk Class 2 card for several vehicles experienced. So on my Droid 3 it writes an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections