DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP Reliable Class 10 SD Card - Blue (32GB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidasg on 03/16/2014

It is FAST. I compared it to me old no-name 10x card in my Canon 600D camera. Pressed the shutter release rapidly until the 5-shot buffer was full, then noted how many of my presses actually took a shot. With the old card I counted 7 presses between actual shots. With this card I got 2 or 3. That would make it a t least twice as fast as the old card.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya1wonder on 11/05/2013

Product was as advertised, card is 32 GB and functions as a class 10. Had no problems with the write speed and was capturing at a fast shutter rate. Gave me no errors worked out of packaging somtimes the little "lock" button slides down between switching cards other than that none Good card for the coin The price is a little cheaper than my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciubex on 10/26/2013

Is perfect, in my case to be used with my Car DVR camera (SKU: 54137). The write speed is ok: approx 13 MB/s The card is already formated to FAT32. The card do not contain any serial number or ID to be used for identifying on possible guaranty debate. In my case, to be recognized by the Car DVR camera (SKU: 54137) was necessary to put the label: NO_NAME,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMachadommm on 07/31/2013

Can´t beat the price, a 32GB non-brand memory card here costs $100+ while brand names go for around $150 so this is truly a bargain. Memory size is actually 32GB as promised. Build quality is very good and mine looks like the product displayed. The packaging no refers brand . I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a low price memory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamacho2004 on 03/13/2013

Not much to say. Nice finished, work as expectected. Built in lock to avoid accidental deletion. Tested it with H2testw and it apparently it is a Class 10 card. Average transfer speed was above 11Mb/s. The label isn´t good. Is it a con or pro? Gives you a chance to get rid of it. Good US$/Gb ratio. Maybe the best. 500 chars limit.500 chars limit5... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDNMAIOLO on 01/24/2013

The relation price/quality is perfect. I think that the only thing that this memory has not is a famous mark. It´s work very fast and It`s a very good add for my reflex camera. In low megapixels i can take tons of pictures There is nothing wronn with this SD. It came very good packed and It´s the samen Card that the picture in the publication ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRooM8 on 01/22/2013

Speed. When I bought this I was very skeptical about the "Class 10" statement on this card, so 1st thing I did was put this into test. I transfered hundereds of songs with TeraCopy and to my amusement the card gets written at an average 12 MB/s speed, with a floor of 11 MB/s and occassional peaks up to 16 MB/s; all numbers gotten once the ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypupopa on 11/30/2012

Full functionality of higher priced SD-cards. Fast. Cheap. 32GB is enough space for most devices. Comes in plastic box for protection. None that I know of. This is a good offer for whatever device you want to use it in. I experienced no trouble at all with this card. It comes completely wiped, contains no data whatsoever (e.g. no virus), and it is as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySedovIlya on 11/18/2012

Normal memory card, fully perform its functions, the write speed and read speed fully satisfy me Cons have not noticed, but I use it quite recently. I have 2 years of SanDisk Class 2 card for several vehicles experienced. So on my Droid 3 it writes and plays FullHD without problems. 720p movies too will go without problems, and there is no more sense ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections