DX » Community » Reviews » 1-Pin DuPont Wire Connector Cables (40 PCS / 20cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excellent!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHedgeKeeper on 08/19/2014

Pros: * Lots of colour options so you can easily colour code your connections to keep things organized * Easy to connect these wires for my hobby projects - they just push on to the IO pins for Arduino and MSP430 launchpad Cons: * One of the wires had a connector fall off. I pushed it back on but I'm not sure how long it'll hold. Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Great at conducing electricity? Different colors (might be useful to color code connections) None Before buying these, if you need more kinds of cables, look into all the kits offered on this site (which might include the same cables plus different kinds : male/female, male/male, multiple dupont x4 or x5...). Great if you need these. A lot of kits include ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 09/20/2013

Way easier and comfortable than making your own. Being a flat-cable flex, you can simply tear away any amount of cable for your projects, or tear each one individually for experiments. Great color coding (10 colors), good quality, decent length. The price maybe? And it could have been a bit longer, but it depend on what you use them for. None so far;... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections