DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 / P5100 / P3100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymischek on 07/07/2014

Great quallity of product - looks and works same as the original. It works great for charging and transfering the data. Materials are OK. I can't find any cons about the product, but it would be nice if the delivery time would be a little bit quicker. I really didn't expect this quallity for the price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

Very cheap cable, on common store you would find this same cable at more than 5$, but not here on DX. Work flawlessly on my Samsung galaxy Tab 7.0 [GT-P3110] and the quality is very good. The only cons in this item [but maybe is only for the one i have] is the lack of the sign for the front of the 30... Read more

Cable attached at Tablet and the original charger

0 0 0

• posted byarlarach on 06/04/2014

This cable works as well as original. very good price. is very resistant and work fine transmiting data. i have two and no problem in one year.The finish is excellent and the plugs are extamente as the original cable No cons at all. It works fine, cost 10 times less than original and work fine, my childs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynogo on 04/13/2014

This cable works as well as original. It is hard to distinguish which way is up without a label on on side. Though used a marker to fix that. Construction looks bit more lightweight than original (no problem if careful with it). Overall good value. Should have a spare in case original is lost or broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybombepeon on 03/10/2014

Cheap. A great cable replacement. It works in both ways, so you can plugit in your PC or you can use it to charge your galaxy tab P3100 italian: Economico. Come l'originale. Funziona sia ad inserirlo nel PC e sia per ricaricare il galaxy tab p3100 No logos but who cares. The delivery took 4 weeks in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

Like with the long one this is in general a good product. It's much cheaper than an official copy. And still been using it and carrying it as a backup for charging my tablet every where. There isn't a problem with this, although the plastic looks quite cheap. And there is no marking on the connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackolantern25 on 12/28/2013

What can i say about s charging cable? It fits properly and securely, it works perfectly, the price was rock bottom. I couldn't even get one of these where i live for less than ten times the price here. you would have to be nuts to pay more there is no marking for which side is up so i put a dot of white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelenicskyers on 12/22/2013

- Works fine with Samsung Galaxy Tabs (not only the specified ones). Basicly works on every Samsung Tablet that has the same connector. - Fits nice on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 (the first Galaxy Tab) - It seens to be durable - Its not long as the original one, but its a good replacement if the original one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysosimplePT on 12/12/2013

This is a well-built cable that does everything it is supposed to do. Charging, fast-charging, data-transfer, all with no issues. There is no visual indication of which side is which, so you have to be careful when plugging into the tablet. I guess the cable could probably be a bit longer. It should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybragat on 10/17/2013

it's a nice replacement cable for Galaxy Tab family. The quality is average, but works just fine, nothing to complain about. In comparison to the original cable, the difference in quality is quite noticeable. It's thinner and more flexible, the plugs also seem a bit fragile. Anyway, I've been using it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections