DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 / P5100 / P3100 - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymischek on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quallity of product - looks and works same as the original. It works great for charging and transfering the data. Materials are OK. Cons:I can't find any cons about the product, but it would be nice if the delivery time would be a little bit quicker. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap cable, on common store you would find this same cable at more than 5$, but not here on DX. Work flawlessly on my Samsung galaxy Tab 7.0 [GT-P3110] and the quality is very good. Cons:The only cons in this item [but maybe is only for the one i have] i... Read more

Cable attached at Tablet and the original charger
    0 0
  • posted byarlarach on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works as well as original. very good price. is very resistant and work fine transmiting data. i have two and no problem in one year.The finish is excellent and the plugs are extamente as the original cable Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:It works fine, cos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynogo on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works as well as original. Cons:It is hard to distinguish which way is up without a label on on side. Though used a marker to fix that. Construction looks bit more lightweight than original (no problem if careful with it). OtherThoughts:Overall good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybombepeon on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. A great cable replacement. It works in both ways, so you can plugit in your PC or you can use it to charge your galaxy tab P3100 italian: Economico. Come l'originale. Funziona sia ad inserirlo nel PC e sia per ricaricare il galaxy tab p3100 Cons:No logos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like with the long one this is in general a good product. It's much cheaper than an official copy. And still been using it and carrying it as a backup for charging my tablet every where. Cons:There isn't a problem with this, although the plastic looks quite cheap. And t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackolantern25 on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What can i say about s charging cable? It fits properly and securely, it works perfectly, the price was rock bottom. I couldn't even get one of these where i live for less than ten times the price here. you would have to be nuts to pay more Cons:there is no ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenicskyers on 12/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works fine with Samsung Galaxy Tabs (not only the specified ones). Basicly works on every Samsung Tablet that has the same connector. - Fits nice on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 (the first Galaxy Tab) - It seens to be durable Cons:- Its not long as the original one, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysosimplePT on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a well-built cable that does everything it is supposed to do. Charging, fast-charging, data-transfer, all with no issues. Cons:There is no visual indication of which side is which, so you have to be careful when plugging into the tablet. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybragat on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a nice replacement cable for Galaxy Tab family. The quality is average, but works just fine, nothing to complain about. Cons:In comparison to the original cable, the difference in quality is quite noticeable. It's thinner and more flexible, the plugs also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections