DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Digit Voltmeter for Electric Motorcycle (0V~99.9V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaCoupe on 03/06/2014

Its bright, small and accurate. What more do you need in a Voltage display? Easy mounting as there are two holes for a small screw to mount to any project that you are working on! The wires are a little on the short side, could use a little longer wires or ever sell with no wires attached. Better connections to the PC board would be a added bonus to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjherceg on 05/10/2013

Bright and easily readable. Blue display. Needs about 4 volts to operate. Connect the red wire to plus, black to minus, and the third one to the source you with to measure. I will built this voltmeter into my DC power source which I use in my amateur electronic workshop. Could use a manual, at least power voltage could have been stated. Not a con really,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrostorp on 04/02/2013

Nice Size (wrong Size in discription) - Easy to connect, the reference voltage is up to 30 Volt. Blue light is easy to see in daylight. Easy to attach, small ears to skrew in the case. There is no description of how to connect the wires. But red is positive, black is negative and blue is reference. If you do not excced 30 Volts, you can connect it to ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections