DX » Community » Reviews » DC-DC Converter Auto Step-Up Step-Down Solar Power Supply Module - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrijs on 02/14/2013

It does a great job of adjusting the input to any desired output voltage. Fine design, so it could be build into any project. Good build quality Not usable on my solar panel (I bought one that you could hook up to your car. But i needed the panel on a not so bright place, and tried this as a solution)... Read more

1 0 6

• posted byFrijs on 01/10/2013

The selected output voltage (14.4V) is very stable when providing any voltage from 4 to 15V. The pot-meter is easy to adjust. Have not tested it with any loads yet. I could not get it to work on low-current power supply (solar panel). I misread "rated input current" as something nominal. I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybussemann on 12/31/2012

Step up AND step down. Efficient, no heat loss. Indicator light when working. Screw terminals in and out, good markings +/- Accompanying spacer nuts and bolts makes installing in metal encasement a breeze. Good build quality. None that I have found. I have used this to make an emergency USB charger. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexketto on 12/10/2012

Excuse me, for my english. Good construction. No other parts needed. Fully adjustable output voltage within the specified value. This solar panel can not be used because of low internal resistance to completely overload the solar cell, the solar cell voltage drops to 1-2 volts on which this module is ... Read more

4 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections