DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywleung on 06/15/2014

Fit perfectly into my existing camera-shaped case to replace the faulty USB so I don't have to throw out the nice case. This USB will fit nicely into other cute cases. Read/write speeds are reasonably fast. The only disadvantage is that if you don't use it with those intended cases, it is hard to pull ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byminhangre on 05/16/2014

A small and lightweight USB drive. 8GB at this price tag, you just can't ask for better. The aluminium body gives it a very nice look. One of the end of the drive is open, so dirt and small objects can come in contact you the electronics of the drive. Very slow transfer rates. Bought two, one of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinMeduna on 01/01/2014

Good noob proof case from steel. You are not abble to demage case, you demage USB slot and your data will be save bacup. PCB is not protected for dust and watter. For 2 mounth when i take it on my keys. I should open device and clean up. Wery goog price, I take this drive with my compeny catalog as christmas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byllnoxll on 12/18/2013

This USB stick has several pros. First of all, its size : it is very small so you can easily connect it between other USB devices on other ports next to it. The second pro would be its prize/capacity ratio which is very good ! The only con I could see is that there is no light on it, so you can't see ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykanfjall on 12/09/2013

Small and Solid usb memory. It works really well and looks good. Fast and stable file transfer. Components unprotected risk for damage. The circuit board are an bit unprotected and dust and dirt can harm de circuits. Not usb 3.0 I bought a few for installing computers . So i can have all difrent versions ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections