DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
nice tiny Bom e Barato Displeased Excellent and good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlosBrasilSP on 12/04/2014

8 gigas por um preço ótimo, pequeno e execelente acabamento. Read more

Impression:nice,Bom e Barato;

0 0 0

• posted bykaitlin on 12/02/2014

Pros: El precio y el tamaño Cons: Parece muy frágil. Ha tardado el tiempo esperado, compré uno en un pedido y al pedido siguiente pedí otros cinco. Estupendo para regalar, se puede personalizar facilmente. He regalado uno recubierto con fimo horneado (sin el usb) y queda muy bien. Estupendos para montarse ... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byalferovanton on 12/01/2014

+ tiny + steel + has a slit for a wire - the chip looks out from the steel case a bit Small example of a good cheap stuff. Can be stored anywhere, and used at any time. Read more

Tiny steel usb stick

Impression:nice,tiny,steel;

0 0 0

• posted bybannisterm on 11/29/2014

Pros: sleek, cheap. Cons: I ordered these to use as Windows installers, but the Windows USB tool was unable to create installers on them. I ended buying some more 8GB flash drives and had no problems. Other Thoughts: I found some brand name flash drives, same size, for the same price a few weeks after ... Read more

Impression:Displeased ;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkcreation on 11/13/2014

Good price, good quality and its perfect por ipad mini, this experience was better than expected, and the more important a fast shipping, with tracking number i can follow my products Read more

Impression:Excellent and good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybrasil1983 on 11/11/2014

Pro: allumium made, nice design. works perfectly under windows 7 x64 cons: none until now i just bought 6 pieces Read more

Impression:Nice flash;

0 0 0

• posted bywleung on 06/15/2014

Fit perfectly into my existing camera-shaped case to replace the faulty USB so I don't have to throw out the nice case. This USB will fit nicely into other cute cases. Read/write speeds are reasonably fast. The only disadvantage is that if you don't use it with those intended cases, it is hard to pull ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byminhangre on 05/16/2014

A small and lightweight USB drive. 8GB at this price tag, you just can't ask for better. The aluminium body gives it a very nice look. One of the end of the drive is open, so dirt and small objects can come in contact you the electronics of the drive. Very slow transfer rates. Bought two, one of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinMeduna on 01/01/2014

Good noob proof case from steel. You are not abble to demage case, you demage USB slot and your data will be save bacup. PCB is not protected for dust and watter. For 2 mounth when i take it on my keys. I should open device and clean up. Wery goog price, I take this drive with my compeny catalog as christmas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byllnoxll on 12/18/2013

This USB stick has several pros. First of all, its size : it is very small so you can easily connect it between other USB devices on other ports next to it. The second pro would be its prize/capacity ratio which is very good ! The only con I could see is that there is no light on it, so you can't see ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections