Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinzbd on 12/11/2014

this one so executive and love it....worth the price....its gud to be gifted to frndz.....i would recommend....... Read more

Mirror Finish Fluid Fuel Lighter - Silver

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byalfredo31 on 11/26/2014

Nice product, cheap and usefulness The time arrival to Mexico was long aprox 1 and a half month Good quality product Read more

Impression:nice!!;

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 04/10/2014

Insanely cheap, and quite good quality, I don't know how they do it for the price. The lighter holds fuel well, does not leak and doesn't evaporate any quicker than a much more expensive name-brand lighter. It lights quickly and easily each time Took 2 months to arrive, the only con, otherwise it is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjokicha on 01/28/2014

- Looks great - Awesome price - Good Quality - The top and bottom part of the case has 2 indents (casting process) - The inside of the casing is somewhat corroded - Not too great for tricks (hinge weakens after a few tricks) If you want to use this just as a lighter but don't want to pay for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivica415 on 01/14/2014

Really cheap. Looks great. The mirror finish is really nice. No scratches or nicks. Looks spotless. The flame is difficult to extinguish by blowing. The wick and the flint it comes with work fine. Somewhat flimsy construction. The cover was wobbling side to side, as well as the cam and the sparking wheel.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKramer98 on 11/26/2013

Very cheap, works great. Very easy to fill. Nice mirror finish. Feels good in your hands. I like the sound it makes when opening it up. Maybe the quality, but that's what you will expect for about $3,40. Does not come with lighter fluid, but of course that couldn't be send per air mail. The inside to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprichats4 on 10/29/2013

small size light weight crome finish very cheap metal used not very sturdy doesn't close up tight metal is unfinished and discolored on the inside doesn't come with fuel! I am satisfied with my purchase of this lighter and you will be too, as long as you understand that the quality is not something to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygparrello on 06/13/2013

Very beautiful. Nice mirror finish. No scratch at all. Love the sound it makes when you open and close it. Easy to refill, just pull out the whole lighter out of the case. Works, of course! Does not come with lighter fluid (but that's to expect, since you can't send flamable objects by air mail). Still ... Read more

I LOVE IT!

0 0 3

• posted byclownyjonhson on 05/06/2013

Incredibly cheap lighter, with a beautifully shiny mirror finish to it. It would be great for taking out camping as it could also be used like a mirror for signaling. The build is of a reasonable quality as well. The inside quality of my lighter wasn't the best, but that is to be expected of a lighter ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfranklinnn on 02/24/2013

This lighter is maybe one of the best i've ever had. Surface is great and feel good in your hands. And it seems to be quite strong, doesnt brake up easily. the prize is absolutely best . i don't actually have anything bad to say about this lighter . only thing that bothered me was that two months i waited ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections