DX » Community » Reviews » Transform-in-Water Toy (Dolphin->Duck)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywildcat0000 on 04/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and cute. a good gift for children Very Simple to use, you just need water, it is easy and safe for children to play with. Cons:The top is hard to open, easy to break when you try. before it is fully "changed", the bottom of dolphin was broken off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustvince on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Watching it dissolve was pretty neat, easy instructions, fun for children, interesting to watch it grow a little everyday. Cons:Price was a little steep for the amount of use i got out of the key chain. I was surprised at the size of the key chain, it was larger than ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinkliger on 02/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fun and amusing- I'm really into such things. Simple to use- just pour water! Cons:The top "hatch" where you open to pour water in was hard to open and seemed flimsy. The dolphin to duck didn't happen- it turned out to be a mermaid. The dolphin was b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanjanini on 02/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap It's cute as anything Would make a great gift for kids Cons:It was a little hard to open, but nothing I couldn't handle OtherThoughts:Mine turned into The Little Mermaid instead of a duck... which is 400 times cooler. I had originally bought it for my boyfriend... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections