DX » Community » Reviews » Transform-in-Water Toy (Dolphin->Duck)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywildcat0000 on 04/15/2010

It's cheap and cute. a good gift for children Very Simple to use, you just need water, it is easy and safe for children to play with. The top is hard to open, easy to break when you try. before it is fully "changed", the bottom of dolphin was broken off. Then, no fun since that. the dolphin was tooooo easy to be broken. It was fun to see the inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustvince on 07/09/2009

Watching it dissolve was pretty neat, easy instructions, fun for children, interesting to watch it grow a little everyday. Price was a little steep for the amount of use i got out of the key chain. I was surprised at the size of the key chain, it was larger than expected. There's not much else to do after it grows except throw it away. Final product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinkliger on 02/09/2008

Fun and amusing- I'm really into such things. Simple to use- just pour water! The top "hatch" where you open to pour water in was hard to open and seemed flimsy. The dolphin to duck didn't happen- it turned out to be a mermaid. The dolphin was broken off the bottom so it revealed the mermaid beforehand (it basically just covered the mermaid)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanjanini on 02/06/2008

It's cheap It's cute as anything Would make a great gift for kids It was a little hard to open, but nothing I couldn't handle Mine turned into The Little Mermaid instead of a duck... which is 400 times cooler. I had originally bought it for my boyfriend, but I just kept it for myself! I've only just opened it and placed it in water so it hasn't grown ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections