DX » Community » Reviews » Rotation Aluminum USB 2.0 Flash Drive Keychain - Silver (8GB)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySam3000 on 06/29/2014

This product is small, compact and portable, and 8 GB is plenty of space for my documents. The key comes with a nice keychain, very useful. The price is fine. This product is of top-notch quality, and the aluminum helps divert the heat. It rotates very easyily so sometimes the usb plug side is unprotected and also sometimes it is harder to plug in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcancino on 06/18/2014

Very good USB , fine design and good shaped, Just plug and start to saving your information none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjajpater on 06/11/2014

* small and portable * 8 GB is plenty of space for your documents * nice keychain * comes in handy when you carry it with you as a keychain. I do, so I will always have a USB stick with me. * reasonably fast * It rotates very easy so sometimes the usb plug side is unprotected. So if you - for instance - would have sand in your pocket the sand could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdezwart on 05/24/2014

The drive is small and comes with keychain attached. Its delivered empty, so no security ** on it to unlock your drive before you can use it. Plenty of space to make it a rescue-drive (with bootable iso's or other tools). The drive doesn't lock in place, the chain is a bit weak, so I would replace that before hanging it on your keys. Other than that ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byigro33 on 03/14/2014

Compact, very good quality metal body, chain, ring, rotates smoothly and with confidence. It works well and fast. Very well priced. Shipping was fair. None. So far, I did not have any issues with this cool USB flash drive. I ordered 8Gb because it the perfect size for a MacOSX rescue/installation USB disk drive. My son and wife now want the same USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatzoja on 02/18/2014

Compact and nice rotation aluminum USB 2.0 flash drive keychain. Works fast. Mechanically seems to be good quality. I can think that this USB flash drive can take a moderate beating, so it does`nt matter if You drop your keyes. Even my cat could not bite this thing in pieces. Rotation is handy, and it protects the product. A cheap keychain and even ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bynakata09 on 02/07/2014

- Great price/quality related to size of this flash drive. - Low price USB 2.0 flash drive. - Great build quality, in aluminium. - Rotation is quite nice, not loose but pretty nice. - Keychain could be better, I guess if it takes a push it will break it. - A bit small. Could be larger, I will try not to lose it... Nothing else to point about this flash ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byMattara on 02/01/2014

This is small and extremely well built. Fits nicely in pockets of all sorts, small enough to fit into an adult's nose. With speed test SF the write speeds were faster than promised (over 6MB/s), and read a tad faster (over 14MB/s) for large files. Capacity as promised, well FAT and FAT32 take their toll... Could be faster. We all could. But what's the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykskjon on 01/14/2014

Works very well. I've now done extensive testing on both the two sticks I've bought, and I can't find anything wrong with either. Might not be the fastest units on the market, but is still very good for the price. I tested two identical sticks by filling one up completely with garbage files, and then copying all those files to the second stick. I then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManoMister on 12/01/2013

8GB, goes nice with your keys and won't dismantle at the slightest fall. None that I can think of. Gotta sum a total of 500 characters, but what am i supposed to say more? Gotta fill in with some useless text here until i reach that minimum This is a 8GB pendrive. Other than saying how the shell holds out, there's really little to talk about it. Maybe ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections