Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMidjo on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking lighter with a low price, quality design and interesting surface which is not smooth - good so it can't easily fall out from your hands. It is functioning properly and is good solution if you don't want to pay a lot for genuine Zippo lighter. Cons:T... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, The price, The easy access to the lighter filter to refill the lighter! The classic look, Doesn't feel cheap in your hand, doesn't "missfire" or cause any troubles at all so far! i've dropped in in the water 1 time but after a few minutes of dryi... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypallan182 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lighter is light-weight, aesthetically pleasing, makes that signature "Zippo" click and is easily used. Cons:Metal casing is somewhat thin. Once lit, the flame can be somewhat high. Also, at times the flint wheel jams but this has happened with gen... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNielsZonnenberg on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I think it looks very nice. It's decent quality, it doesn't feel like it will fall apart instantly by doing tricks and stuff. Cons:In my case, (I do not know if it was because I used too much) the lighter leaker fuel. It gets very hot within seconds of using i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimas999 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great - possible to engrave something later to make it even more personal. Feels great - you can't not to love the flipping sound. Windproof - seems to work in any conditions. Cons:May be difficult to fill if you have no idea how to do it. Best idea - to find a tuto... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections