DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth Audio Music Receiver Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeboutryan on 05/14/2014

great litttle blue tooth device, it has great range and clarity, i use it almost everyday. great quality for the money, i had a $75 bluetooth that doent work any better than this little device. i have never had any issues with connecting to any of my devices. range is about 75-100 feet none at this time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikolasrb on 03/26/2014

* Very good sound * Very small and light * Nice looking No cons really, device works as per my expectations. Device worked straight away - it didn't even ask me for PIN code when pairing. Sound is the same like on audio cable connection. Range is also very good, walls are no problem in my appartment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForcone on 12/17/2013

Nice sleek design, easy connectivity, superb range Volume level (also at first thought that the sound quality was poor but it was because I was "overdriving" my phones output - lowering the sound level on my Galaxy S4 to setting 10 solved this. The quality of the sound is actually pretty good!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysince1980 on 11/04/2013

Perfeito, funcional, ótima qualidade do som, nada a reclamar. Uso no meu Home Theater, para receber via bluetooth músicas do meu celular. ando por toda a casa e ele recebe perfeitamente os dados do celular. Ele é pequeno, muito discreto, com boa qualidade dos materiais empregados na sua ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycorradozanella on 08/13/2013

With this device you can play on your home stereo player your favorite music and playlists which are on your phone. No need of configurations, just connect the phone to "B3501" device which is recognized as bluetooth headphones. When the operation is successful, the blue light stops to blink.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymapiche on 07/24/2013

Very easy to connect The power source plugs in directly into my Yamaha sinto-amplifier. Very stable and easy to configure in Windows 7 / 8 It also works with Iphone and Samsung Galaxy S2 phones. I wanted to buy this to listen to music in my living room without attaching any cables to my mobile phone.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byshaggylish2 on 07/11/2013

The audio quality is very good and the range covered the whole house. It paired with my Android very easy and no longer needed because gadget remember paired phones. Same behaviour the computer's bluetooth dongle. My home became a wireless media center for films, music and so on. No cons at the moment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinterneth on 07/03/2013

I use this device in combination with my iPad when teaching Dutch to foreigners. Once paired (and that goes smoothly!) it's very simple to have it connected to my iPad or iPhone. It had a good build quality, some other BT products tend to be broken after some time. It's rather expensive. Other BT receivers ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byAlfoliveira on 05/07/2013

Easy to connect, easy to configure, good audio quality, good range (i can walk all around my appartment with the iPhone in my pocket), all accesories included, good package, well made Poor manual I bought it at first to have a more confortable way of connecting my iPhone to my home theater because the ... Read more

3 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections