DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Power Desktop Charger Dock w/ USB Cable for Iphone 3gs / 4 / 4S - Red (100cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngeloAvellar on 06/13/2013

Beautiful, easy to use (just plug it and play) and it serves as a small good-looking dock in your table. The cable didn't work as I expected, I actually had to use and other cable that I had at home, the device says it is incompatible... The cable by itself works, but or me it didn't work on the dock. Simple and direct product. Buy, plug and use it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

Pretty cheap, like every product on dx. Nice look, in this and the other available colors. The cable works fine, the dock seems to work fine sometimes. Whet The dock is much lighter than the original Low quality materials and low build control. Some times the ipod dont detect the connection until you press it harder. The cable dont My dock came deffective.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMimixe on 12/12/2012

Extremely good build Works perfectly good with ipod iphone 4/4S/5 ipad 2/3 Solid construction ready to use good packaging The cable is pretty robust No problem Plug&Play! Totaly worst the price Good looking gadgets! Nothing I use it everyday and there is absolutely no problem! Works fine! the cable is maybe a bit cheap but it's not really a problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections