DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Power Desktop Charger Dock w/ USB Cable for Iphone 3gs / 4 / 4S - Red (100cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngeloAvellar on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful, easy to use (just plug it and play) and it serves as a small good-looking dock in your table. Cons:The cable didn't work as I expected, I actually had to use and other cable that I had at home, the device says it is incompatible... The cable by itself... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty cheap, like every product on dx. Nice look, in this and the other available colors. The cable works fine, the dock seems to work fine sometimes. Whet Cons:The dock is much lighter than the original Low quality materials and low build control. Some times the ipod do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMimixe on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely good build Works perfectly good with ipod iphone 4/4S/5 ipad 2/3 Solid construction ready to use good packaging The cable is pretty robust No problem Plug&Play! Totaly worst the price Good looking gadgets! Cons:Nothing I use it everyday and there... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections