DX » Community » Reviews » Take-My-Hand Couple's Magic Keychain (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigofontes on 10/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice gift to buy and share with the one that you love. It does make your girlfriend/boyfriend happy and connected to you. Cons:No cons that I observed. Actually, I'd say that it comes in a package that is not that beautiful, but only that. OtherThoughts:It's nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillySilva on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a very cute product. You can give your girlfriend without fear, she will love. The size is small and is within specifications. Ideal for use as a keychain, or to be used in backpacks or purses. The magnet is relatively strong. The material is great quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoacoMolina on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:if you like it in the photo, then you would like it, is for a child and a litle girl, you can play with the concept. have magnetics Average built quality - Very cute, your girlfriend Español: Es lo que uno ve en la imagen, cumple con lo que dice ser, tiene imanes e... Read more

is like that
    0 0
  • posted bytoshik81 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. High quality of manufacturing for such cost, 2. Original execution, 3. Delivered mass of positive emotions 4. Good packing Cons:on the goods no complaints are present, but delivery period very big OtherThoughts:In general it was the trial order. And after l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLsamancio on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English: I just have to say thank you! My girlfriend loved and that's all i have to say. Mission Accomplished! Portuguese: Eu só tenho a dizer obrigado! Minha namorada amou e isso é tudo o que tenho a dizer. missão Cumprida Cons:English: One of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 06/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Average built quality - Very cute, your girlfriend will say "Ohmmmmm" - Ideal for gift, but not Valentine's Day gift, ok? - You can keep the girl and she will keep the boy =D - And it is easy to use a keychain, is not it? Cons:- The magnet is not well place,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostrow on 03/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use (IQ > 60) - Acceptable build quality - Cheap - Does not seems to cost only 3 bucks - Cute (the lady said so) Cons:- if dropped may lose the magnet - sometimes it stick to my keyring, it's a little annoying - lost the head magnet after my roomate throw my k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well I bought this for the coming up Valentines day for my girlfriend. I'll carry the little boy and she will carry the little girl (I'm away at college). It will get the AWWWWW factor that I'm looking for. Cons:The build quality is not that great. Some edges ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolenas on 01/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very nice to have such a keychain and to give it to the boyfriend/girlfriend. At the moment I saw it, I knew that it is the gift I should give to my boyfriend. (of course not the only gift, otherwise it would be too small to give as a gift) He took the gir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostrow on 12/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cute - Girls in general love them, not only girlfriends - It's metal, not plastic!! - Light - Draws attention - Magnetized on 2 spots - She's not my GF anymore, but we still keep the keychain as a memento, and when we hang out we joke around - Kind of hidden... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections