DX » Community » Reviews » Take-My-Hand Couple's Magic Keychain (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigofontes on 10/19/2013

It's a nice gift to buy and share with the one that you love. It does make your girlfriend/boyfriend happy and connected to you. No cons that I observed. Actually, I'd say that it comes in a package that is not that beautiful, but only that. It's nice to have something that you can share with someone that you love/like. Those kind of stuff is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillySilva on 09/03/2013

It is a very cute product. You can give your girlfriend without fear, she will love. The size is small and is within specifications. Ideal for use as a keychain, or to be used in backpacks or purses. The magnet is relatively strong. The material is great quality and looks like it will last long. The magnet in the hand is a little big. This makes little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoacoMolina on 01/03/2013

if you like it in the photo, then you would like it, is for a child and a litle girl, you can play with the concept. have magnetics Average built quality - Very cute, your girlfriend Español: Es lo que uno ve en la imagen, cumple con lo que dice ser, tiene imanes en las manos muy buen regalito para tu pareja Isn´t so preaty, too comon, is ... Read more

is like that
    0 0
  • posted bytoshik81 on 10/26/2012

1. High quality of manufacturing for such cost, 2. Original execution, 3. Delivered mass of positive emotions 4. Good packing on the goods no complaints are present, but delivery period very big In general it was the trial order. And after long expectation I, at last, became the owner of this keychain. Actually it is a good gift for darling on St. Valentine'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLsamancio on 08/16/2012

English: I just have to say thank you! My girlfriend loved and that's all i have to say. Mission Accomplished! Portuguese: Eu só tenho a dizer obrigado! Minha namorada amou e isso é tudo o que tenho a dizer. missão Cumprida English: One of the magnets came unplugged. But I fixed with Sku: 1320. lol Portuguese: Uns dos imãs veio solto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 06/22/2012

- Average built quality - Very cute, your girlfriend will say "Ohmmmmm" - Ideal for gift, but not Valentine's Day gift, ok? - You can keep the girl and she will keep the boy =D - And it is easy to use a keychain, is not it? - The magnet is not well place, you may lose it sometime. - The price is a little bit high - It is too cheap to give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostrow on 03/01/2010

- Easy to use (IQ > 60) - Acceptable build quality - Cheap - Does not seems to cost only 3 bucks - Cute (the lady said so) - if dropped may lose the magnet - sometimes it stick to my keyring, it's a little annoying - lost the head magnet after my roomate throw my key across the room and hit the floor - kinda goofy and cheesy - should be stronger, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 02/03/2010

Well I bought this for the coming up Valentines day for my girlfriend. I'll carry the little boy and she will carry the little girl (I'm away at college). It will get the AWWWWW factor that I'm looking for. The build quality is not that great. Some edges are a little hard and rough. The little magnets in the hands are exposed and not set all that great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolenas on 01/11/2010

It is very nice to have such a keychain and to give it to the boyfriend/girlfriend. At the moment I saw it, I knew that it is the gift I should give to my boyfriend. (of course not the only gift, otherwise it would be too small to give as a gift) He took the girl part, and I took the boy part. When we meet each other, we let the boy and the girl hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostrow on 12/27/2009

- Cute - Girls in general love them, not only girlfriends - It's metal, not plastic!! - Light - Draws attention - Magnetized on 2 spots - She's not my GF anymore, but we still keep the keychain as a memento, and when we hang out we joke around - Kind of hidden card for conversations - The head magnet has fallen out on mine on everyday use as keychain ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections