It's a nice gift to buy and share with the one that you love. It does make your girlfriend/boyfriend happy and connected to you. No cons that I observed. Actually, I'd say that it comes in a package that is not that beautiful, but only that. It's nice to have something that you can share with someone ... Read more
It is a very cute product. You can give your girlfriend without fear, she will love. The size is small and is within specifications. Ideal for use as a keychain, or to be used in backpacks or purses. The magnet is relatively strong. The material is great quality and looks like it will last long. The ... Read more
if you like it in the photo, then you would like it, is for a child and a litle girl, you can play with the concept. have magnetics Average built quality - Very cute, your girlfriend
Español: Es lo que uno ve en la imagen, cumple con lo que dice ser, tiene imanes en las manos muy buen regalito para ... Read more
1. High quality of manufacturing for such cost, 2. Original execution, 3. Delivered mass of positive emotions
4. Good packing on the goods no complaints are present, but delivery period very big In general it was the trial order. And after long expectation I, at last, became the owner of this keychain.... Read more
English: I just have to say thank you! My girlfriend loved and that's all i have to say. Mission Accomplished! Portuguese: Eu só tenho a dizer obrigado! Minha namorada amou e isso é tudo o que tenho a dizer. missão Cumprida English: One of the magnets came unplugged. But I fixed with Sku:... Read more
- Average built quality
- Very cute, your girlfriend will say "Ohmmmmm"
- Ideal for gift, but not Valentine's Day gift, ok?
- You can keep the girl and she will keep the boy =D
- And it is easy to use a keychain, is not it? - The magnet is not well place, you may lose it sometime.
- The price ... Read more
- Easy to use (IQ > 60) - Acceptable build quality - Cheap - Does not seems to cost only 3 bucks - Cute (the lady said so) - if dropped may lose the magnet - sometimes it stick to my keyring, it's a little annoying - lost the head magnet after my roomate throw my key across the room and hit the floor ... Read more
Well I bought this for the coming up Valentines day for my girlfriend. I'll carry the little boy and she will carry the little girl (I'm away at college). It will get the AWWWWW factor that I'm looking for. The build quality is not that great. Some edges are a little hard and rough. The little magnets ... Read more
It is very nice to have such a keychain and to give it to the boyfriend/girlfriend. At the moment I saw it, I knew that it is the gift I should give to my boyfriend. (of course not the only gift, otherwise it would be too small to give as a gift) He took the girl part, and I took the boy part. When we ... Read more
- Girls in general love them, not only girlfriends
- It's metal, not plastic!!
- Draws attention
- Magnetized on 2 spots
- She's not my GF anymore, but we still keep the keychain as a memento, and when we hang out we joke around
- Kind of hidden card for conversations - The head magnet ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.