Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaelVizeu on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Estou muito satisfeito com este porta cartão de visitas, pois é feito de um excelente material, com isso eu consegui gravar o meu nome na parte superior sem nenhum problema. O preço também é muito bom. O fechamento é excelente. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyodsa on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has nice quality and finishing. Closing system works perfectly, keeping the case tightly closed when it should, and gently opening when prying. Solid design. Standard business cards fit in loosely. Cons:A bit heavier than expected. But it is reasonable giving its all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoan59 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the quality is very very very good. the metal is clean, it closes perfectly, and all my cards can fit in. has kind of a swedish flag, wich is kind of cool :) Cons:some scuffmarks (scratches) appears after a few weeks of use, but nothing horrible. it's just the normal li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 09/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-nice build -mine came very well finishing -Dimensions: 3.7 in x 2.28 in x 0.28 in -Weight: 2.15 oz -the price is good for the level of product Cons:-none at all. -if the price were minor would be better...hahahaha OtherThoughts:-stylish! -you put in the pocket and when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreta123 on 11/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The case is folded together and edges are ninety degrees and aligned nicely together. -The spring or latch on the lid is punched out of the same sheet as the rest of the lid. The lid closes firmly and there is play or looseness. Movement of the lid is nice and smooth.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 10/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does eactly what it should do: it caries your cards. I use it for my own cards in my suit. You should see faces when they ask for a card, you get this, pop it open in a stylish manner and hand them your card. It's chique and looks Rather James-Bond-alike. Nice... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections