DX » Community » Reviews » 24W 300-LED 8-Mode Cold White Light Decorative Strip w/ Controller (30m / AC 220V / EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySymber on 09/11/2013

Good price, a lot of lights and functions. It is possilble to use it outside if you make light´s controller waterproof. Cable is made from silicon and looks durable againts breaking. Controller is not waterproof and looks easily breakable. Seems a little bit flimsy plug. I am using LED strip in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielwoo on 02/05/2013

300 LED LIGHT BULBS are more than what I expect for my 1.8m tall Xmas Tree. The lights are bright and can be adjusted to different lighting patterns. The wires are long and strong. The main controller seems fragile. Well worth the $ for 300 LED light bulbs. However the packaging can be better as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisvaneijk on 01/12/2013

Many many ligts, giving a lot of light. The quality is good, all lights are working and it looks like it can handle some abuse. Easy to use and comes with several programmed flash pattens. Also able to use outside Very bright cold ligt, not dimmable. My wife hates the colour, I like it thoug. Lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksfga on 01/11/2013

Fine built except the controlling box. Sturdy cable and LEDs. Only about 3 programs are useful, others are very disturbing for Christmas ;) Controlling box looks very cheap and not trustworthy. Definitely indoor use only. Product is rated 24W but input only 11W when all lights are on. Distance between ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections