DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR MP3 Player Stereo Headset - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byresnad93 on 11/09/2013

*Really good sound for the price, was really surprised by it. *Super comfortable, I worked with them for over 5 hours and barely felt them. *They look pretty good and different. Was stopped a couple of times in the street by people asking about them *NO WIRES. Can't tell you how awesome that is *Controls on the side work very good. *Mic is terrible.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfuregato on 10/23/2013

The style is very attractive. Many people came to ask about it just because of the looks. The sound is well balanced. Not excessive bass neither treble. I found it very good. The sound don't "bleed" too much. It looks like it would, but the phone keep it only to your ears somehow. = ) It's very easy to pair. Paired with Android and iPhone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeumobong on 06/29/2013

Sound quality is excellent considering yhe priceof the headset. the design and the white finishing gives it a unique and attractive look. frequency response is very good as bass is reproduced accurately. also, it charges fast and last longer than most bluetooth headset I've had before with a single charge. voice clarity is second to none; with decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraino on 05/13/2013

Tidy "one piece" design. Very good battery life: ~10h A2DP use. Control buttons are easy to find & use while wearing the headset. Very reasonable price. Good compatibility & connectivity. The ear pads have only little tilt adjustment, may become a bit uncomfortable when wearing for a long time. The ear pad foam padding is a bit thin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolf01 on 04/18/2013

Paired it against my Windows laptop and to my Iphone 4S. Standard procedure do connect and pair. No problem. Better sound quality compared to the original Iphone ear plugs when listening to music. Some degree og electrical noise - high frequency tones come and go. They seem to be more rear after a few minutes of use. I turned og my Wi-fi network in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypavlikmracek on 03/03/2013

+ Great design + The battery inside it is very fine - it lasts for up to 10 hours of playing + I were suprised of the possibility to switch between the songs using the white buttons + It can be even used for making phone calls, because it has a microphone inside - There aren't any big cons Maybe it could contain a 3.5mm jack for using with devices, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynilsonneto on 11/03/2012

Great product Really easy to connect with Windows and Android phones. Good sound and good range. Compatible with 2.1 bluetooth hardware and adapters. It may be hard to adjust to your ears. If you plan to keep a great distance from the origin device, the sound might me choppy. At first, it might be uncomfortable to use it. To start the pairing mode, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNorbat1 on 09/22/2012

this headset has great sound quality, looks awesome and is cheap. I bet I would have to pay 3 times more where I live. Easy to connect to bluetooth device, and when it's connected it stays connected. Works great with cellphone (xperia), and you can switch songs, answer calls and even re-call the last person on the call list. The range. could be a little ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections