DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD 15-Function Waterproof Wired Bike Computer Odometer Speedometer - Black + Red (1 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuniper59 on 06/30/2013

It has the main bicycle computer functions - total distance (ODO), trip distance (DST) and time (TM), riding time, maximum (MXS) and average (AVS) speed and a clock function. A great feature is the adjustable ODO value - after the battery change you can input the last odometer data. The adjusted... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveryperson on 03/05/2013

This is perfect for a winter/commuter/city bike. I installed it on two of my "vehicles" and they seem to function perfectly after a few 100 kilometers. The unite looks a little fat on the cockpit. Also, during the installation, I had to find the exact position to make the sensor work as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdg110 on 11/13/2012

Like this because it only uses one inexpensive LR44 battery instead of 2 more expensive batteries (CR2032 / 23A )for the wireless version. The 1.5 inch display is plent large to view while riding. None so far. Instructions are in Chinese. Found these instructions on the Sanding website that seem... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere