DX » Community » Reviews » Spray-Your-Friend Giant Water Gun (Water Spraying Toy)
  • 5 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjucko13 on 07/03/2014

ok, just look at this thing for a second. Its just hilarious! I used it to prank a friend of mine on his birthday. You should have seen his face when he unpacked it and everyone had one. immediately after unpacking it was a total war hahaha. The quality is not the best but hey, its all about the idea! Ordered a few. unfortunately one of them was completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasperk on 03/28/2013

Let's just start by stating the obvious - this is a water gun shaped as a penis. With that said; I can tell you all that it does indeed work as one would expect and it does it really good. Hold it around a corner and squirt at an unsuspecting victim or stick it in your pants and shock your colleagues. Fill it with beer and squirt in people's mouths ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bykyocere on 11/28/2012

Very fun gift. Shoos very well and doesn't leak. Decent sized. Seems to be of pretty decent quality plastic. None really, for the price how can you go wrong? I was given this is a gift a few weeks ago and I love shooting people at work with it. It always gets some laughs. As I wrote before, there is no leaking and refilling it is nice and easy. As others ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byRaepunsel on 10/01/2012

-entertaining shape -perfect sized- the size is just like a real "water gun" -easy to use; just put water/milk/lemonade or whatever you want and spray! Like any other water gun, but in an interesting shape. -durable, made of hard plastic so it won't break that easily -great, low price! Easily replaced if stolen or damaged, seeing how it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrolololmanden on 12/15/2011

natural sized cheap extremly fun shoots long mine leaked a bit, which took the fun out of having milk in it, since i dont want that on my cloth :P not that great built, but hey, it costs like 4 $. just buy a new one when it brakes. a very funny gift for a friend :) there is non amount of how much you can troll with this. fill it with milk, and slowly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefwilmink on 08/31/2011

This is a great squirt gun for getting reactions out of your family and friends. Some people are disgusted by it, while others will literally drop to the floor with laughter. It functions pretty well. I would say its built fairly well also. Pretty easy to use, and fills up with water nicely. Could hold a bit more water, but it's really not to bad. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- Extremely fun toy - Good value for money - Great for gag jokes and if you have friends that appreciate practical jokes - Fairly large which could be considered a con if you want to conceal it and spray a friend although in my opinion it adds to the comedic effect. - Shooting distance is rather long for a cheap toy like this and as such I was pleasantly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCopperballs on 06/25/2011

This is a great squirt gun for getting reactions out of your family and friends. Some people are disgusted by it, while others will literally drop to the floor with laughter. It functions pretty well. I would say its built fairly well also. Pretty easy to use, and fills up with water nicely. *Could hold a bit more water, but it's really not to bad. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChris92 on 06/02/2011

-First time i used this was when my girlfriend was watching tv, and i stood behind her with this and squirted her in the ear, the reaction on her face was sheer quality -Brilliant if your a practical jokes kinda person -Actually looks real with veins and everything -the trigger is not skin coloured so could be seen as a giveaway, but i doubt people ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections