• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wanna Squirt?

posted by witchfinder on 10/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

* Novelty Of Item - You can't say you've seen anything like this in the shops can you?

* Gift - Funny gift to give to that special someone in your life or as a birthday gift for you boss perhaps?:)

* Build quality - Well, for a water gun (hehe) the build quality is very good; the water "tank" is hard and solid (hehehehe)

* Packaging - In standard style packaging, arrived in excellent condition!

* Price - Some might say the price for this is a little high, but take into consideration you pay for no shipping and that you can't find this in the shops.

Cons:

* Price - Not a con of mine but some might say the price is a little too high.

OtherThoughts:

I think I got as much a laugh out of the package as the actual item itself;

" Colours and contents may vary " = So does that mean it can ship in another color? Blue, purple, pink? Or for the racially aware...black? And contents? So they might ship a vag instead of the penis?:)

" 3+ " = Oh yeah, make sure the little ones dont take this to school for "show and tell" or else you will have just about every government agency at your front door:)

Bottomline:

Funny novelty and a great gift for those that can take a joke!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections