DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Man's LED Digital Display Waterproof Alloy Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dg0 on 05/04/2014

Pros: It really doesn't look like a watch ... more like a high quality chunky wrist-band. Let's face it, it's not the easiest way to tell the time... but if you have all your other timekeeping functions in your smartphone, it's a watch that is a status symbol for geeks - and a cheap one at that. Mine is running a little bit fast, but basically... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by OhhWell on 05/07/2013

Pros: Wow, I was VERY impressed when I opened the tin and pulled this watch out of the foam container. It is solid metal. This thing feels and looks great. I was completely blown away at the quality for the price. Also, mine came with a battery installed and a spare battery as well. Cons: I really can't think of any except that it will take a l... Read more

1 0
  • posted by arberzal on 02/03/2013

Pros: Really cool; it gives the right time and date in binary code; it is pretty and easy to shorten the wristband. It comes with an extra battery and inside a pretty tin box. Cons: It is needed to press the button to display the time so you need your both hands; it could be an improvement to activate the watch also by blowing to it. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tomwithteeth on 01/29/2013

Pros: Unique look to the watch Easy to remove links Cons: None yet as have only had the watch for a day. OtherThoughts: Takes a while to get used to reading the time as you do have be able to add in your head quickly. For example the left column shows the hours and the right column the minutes. To show 11:15 am the left column lights up 8,2 &am... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections