DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Man's LED Digital Display Waterproof Alloy Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydg0 on 05/04/2014

It really doesn't look like a watch ... more like a high quality chunky wrist-band. Let's face it, it's not the easiest way to tell the time... but if you have all your other timekeeping functions in your smartphone, it's a watch that is a status symbol for geeks - and a cheap one at that. Mine is running a little bit fast, but basically a good time-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinietis on 03/16/2014

Very nice looking. Easy to adjust lengh, to fit your hand. Easy to get idea what is the time actually ;) So stupid that it flashes like ambulance before starts giving you time. Yo need yor both hands to get the time, but when you press the button, it starts flashing like police chasing Nicolas Cage at Gone in Sixty Seconds at first and only then give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelbobtons on 10/19/2013

Looks great, and looks very masculine on the wrist. A real man bracelet watch! Feels great on the wrist. The watch is sturdy and the chain is nice and heavy, it does not feel like its about to break. The black paint is coming off on the backside, i guess my sweat is dissolving it, but its not visible on the front yet. I wish you could disable the flashing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeclaniw on 08/13/2013

A nicely priced novel watch which displays the time as a binary number that you calculate to work out the time. Separate lines for hours and minutes plus a single am/pm indicator. Build quality looks very good especially given the price and will make a great gift for all gadget fans. My only real criticism is that it is quite a heavy and bulky watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhhWell on 05/07/2013

Wow, I was VERY impressed when I opened the tin and pulled this watch out of the foam container. It is solid metal. This thing feels and looks great. I was completely blown away at the quality for the price. Also, mine came with a battery installed and a spare battery as well. I really can't think of any except that it will take a little practice to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarberzal on 02/03/2013

Really cool; it gives the right time and date in binary code; it is pretty and easy to shorten the wristband. It comes with an extra battery and inside a pretty tin box. It is needed to press the button to display the time so you need your both hands; it could be an improvement to activate the watch also by blowing to it. It is diffucult to read if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomwithteeth on 01/29/2013

Unique look to the watch Easy to remove links None yet as have only had the watch for a day. Takes a while to get used to reading the time as you do have be able to add in your head quickly. For example the left column shows the hours and the right column the minutes. To show 11:15 am the left column lights up 8,2 & 1 (8+2+1=11) and the right column ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections