Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAislin on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Giraffes are cute. Rhinestones really sparkle. Cons:Packaging looks very cheap, so if it is a gift you better change it. The structure tends to tangle in itself, so I keep rearranging them when I wear them. Comes only in black. OtherThoughts:The single giraffe e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarmamapola on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cute earrings, to use on special occasions or daily. They look a bit fragile but they're not, I've used many times so far and had no problem at all. The size is great, big enough to be noticed but you don't go around with a banana-sizes earring in your ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiepie on 03/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow! I am such a happy camper to receive this wonderful ear rings! They look very stylish and great! I think i would like to buy more such ear rings as the gifts for my friends! I see how jealous they look at my purchase! Everyone thinks that i have paid a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimberAngry on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great earrings for fans of giraffes. - Nice cheap gift, women always love jewellery. - Very pretty. - Look very nice when worn. Cons:There are no cons about the earrings, but: - the Chinese symbols on the 'gift box' make it seem cheap, so if you are giving t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintruder13 on 11/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great pair of earnings (especially for any animal lover). The earnings fitted nicely in my ears and were very comfortable to wear. Cons:My pair of earrings had a chip/missing paint on one piece but it was quite small and was easy to cover up with a permanent black marke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuriy07 on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have decided to order these ear rings to the girlfriend per day a birth. She very much loves giraffes and it to her very much liked my gift. When she has seen ear rings, she simply squealed for pleasure. Cons:Minuses are not present. Actually there is no. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronniel on 09/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They're very light, so you can get it as a gift for a kid (that's what I did). Look pretty special, haven't seen earrings like it in my area, do not look cheap. I think I'll get myself a pair also.. Cons:There aren't really any, I pretty much knew what I was buying. If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very original. - I think I've never saw another pair of giraffe earrings anywhere, so this is a unique deal :P - A perfect match if you buy the big giraffe earrings, save the giraffe!!! - The box with blue base and transparent top is included as always, so you can wra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections