DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Dual USB Car Charger for Ipad / Ipad 2 / New Ipad / Iphone 4 / 4S - Black (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNWSanta on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Dual Voltage, dual USB. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Great product, just what I was looking for to keep the kids happy on long road trips. I bought two of them, one for the middle cigarette lighter and one for the back one. So that they can charge all their devices while we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurmanhoth on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfect to charge two appliances at the same time, tryed it with iPhone 4, 4s and 5. iPad 4 and Samsung S2, S3, S4 and S4 mini. Cons:The blue led light is way to bright. When used with 24v it burned up after a couple of hours charging my iPhone5. OtherThoughts:Goo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKowaslky on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks like metal (the hanger). - Plastic of good quality. - Well packed. - Good overall finishing. - Fits perfectly in the cigarette lighter hole. - Charges ipad 4 and a mobile at the same time since it's a 3.1 A gadget. - Tried several cables for ipad4 and two mobiles... Read more

7 0
  • posted byMarcusvsn on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Funciona conforme prometido no anuncio e atende conforme descrito nas especificações. Comprei 03 e nenhum apresentou nenhum tipo de problema. Aparentemente é de ótima qualidade. Produto fica discreto no carro! Cons:O unico comentario contra... Read more

2 0
  • posted byregisronsoni on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is made of a good plastic has a good design and has two differents current 1A and 2A, so I could charge at the same time My Galaxy SII(1A) and My GPS(2A). Both charged very well. The silver ring gives to the charger a touch of charm. Cons:The indicating blue light is t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybaeko on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Can fully charge your iphone5 on the road in a couple of hours -Perfect if you use your iphone for navigation and music and still need some juice on it when you reac your destination. -Can charge your ipad on the road. This is great if you are going on car vacation wit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytauge on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is cheap compared to similar charger at local store. Dual USB port to charge 2 devices at the same time (With different current, one for iPad n another one for iPhone) It has a holder to pull it out from the 12V socket in your car. (Mine arrived broken tho...) Eas... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydsb777 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It charge my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my wife's iphone no problem. Dual usb port is a blessing which is also capable of charging an ipad or android tablet. Cons:The blue led is very bright, I have twist and orient it properly so as not to distract me during night driving.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCintrak on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good and delivers what promisses: separate usb outputs with different amps for your devices. The common Idea that anything that plugs in USB can be charged that way is wrong an can be bad for your devices. Cons:The blue led is way too strong! Brighter than anything... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhksed on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:got this product because of course I wanted to charge two devices at the same time in the car. It performs beautifully, and maybe it's my imagination, it seems like it charges my phone even faster, a I may buy another just to get the cable Cons:need to buy separta cable... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections