DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Dual USB Car Charger for Ipad / Ipad 2 / New Ipad / Iphone 4 / 4S - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful gadget. goed en praktisch produkt
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalusaivars on 11/01/2014

A good price. At the same time the possibility to charge a mobile phone or Tablet PC. Works perfectly. Excellent design, easy to use. I am happy about the purchase. Read more

Impression:Useful gadget.;

0 0 0

• posted byKrisje1981 on 09/21/2014

voordelen: past mooi in de sigaretten-aansluiting in de wagen, is voorzien van 2 USB aansluitingen waarvan 1 aansluiting meer dan 1A kan leveren, dit is niet altijd noodzakelijk, maar wel praktisch omdat ik weet dat ik toestellen heb die veel stroom verbruiken. nadelen: blijft constant aan staan, ook ... Read more

Impression:goed en praktisch produkt;

0 0 0

• posted byccosta1980 on 09/19/2014

Cheap and does what its supposed to do - charge my ipad and iphone. Does not fit 100%, it stays a bit loose. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNWSanta on 04/02/2014

Dual Voltage, dual USB. None. Great product, just what I was looking for to keep the kids happy on long road trips. I bought two of them, one for the middle cigarette lighter and one for the back one. So that they can charge all their devices while we are on the road!!! Fits nicely into every cigarette ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoGil on 03/27/2014

two docks, robust build i bought a voltage/amperage analiser and concluded that both docks sends 5v and 1A. even the ipad conector only can provide 1A. so i felt a little cheated.. Eu comprei um analizador de voltagem e apereagem e as duas portas mandan 5v e apenas 1 ampere, mesmo a de ipad ligada no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byappiva on 02/11/2014

Good price and lower than others sellers. The product works nice with my iphone and ipad and I recharged both together. Well packet. Good choice if you can't stay offline Blue light is very intense mainly at night, but doesn't matter, the product works fine. I put a tape over the light and that´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauricioLara on 02/10/2014

Works very well , the gray edge its a handle to pick out of the car socket, charges my tablet and my phone at the same time, its compatible with any phone with micro usb charging port has 2.1 A (tablet) and 1.0 A (phone) for charging i recommend to use when the car is running i did not find any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEranlev2 on 12/23/2013

The product is simply one of the best looking usb car charger i have ever had. good indication led and two ports with high drain for fast charging. love the silver handle bar for an easy pull out. the price ($3.8) is good universal for all phones my LG and my wife's iphone it is a little big if big so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd8ihbtu4p1p on 12/20/2013

Fantastic product, perfect for the car where you need to charge a tablet and a second device like a GPS or car DVR. The higher amperage also means you can charge your cellphone faster. Very useful gadget, a must have for anyone with a car. None, one slightly distracting "feature" is the blue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOddInge0 on 11/27/2013

It can be very usefulness when your mobile is almost empty for battery. When you drive a car you don't have usb or normal charger for your phone, so the Dual USB car charger can do the chargeing for you! Maybe it could have more sturdy plastic. The price on the product was great, and the shipping OK!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections