DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Dual USB Car Charger for Ipad / Ipad 2 / New Ipad / Iphone 4 / 4S - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Poor build quality Useful gadget. goed en praktisch produkt
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrac1972 on 06/23/2015

Доставили быстро . Девайс рабтает , немного ярковат светодиод , его можно заклеить .

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJMOntario on 01/06/2015

PROS: Easy to use. Used it in my 2011 VW GTI. Fit the compartment CONS: after removing it a few times out of the cigarette (12v) spot, the top plastic disc (surrounding the metal cap), busted off. Tried gluing it, keeps coming off.. An All in one unit of plastic would be better.

Impression:Useful,Poor build quality,Useful gadget.;

0 0 0

• posted byalusaivars on 11/01/2014

A good price. At the same time the possibility to charge a mobile phone or Tablet PC. Works perfectly. Excellent design, easy to use. I am happy about the purchase.

Impression:Useful gadget.;

0 0 0

• posted byKrisje1981 on 09/21/2014

voordelen: past mooi in de sigaretten-aansluiting in de wagen, is voorzien van 2 USB aansluitingen waarvan 1 aansluiting meer dan 1A kan leveren, dit is niet altijd noodzakelijk, maar wel praktisch omdat ik weet dat ik toestellen heb die veel stroom verbruiken. nadelen: blijft constant aan staan,... Read more

Impression:goed en praktisch produkt;

0 0 0

• posted byccosta1980 on 09/19/2014

Cheap and does what its supposed to do - charge my ipad and iphone. Does not fit 100%, it stays a bit loose.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymacqmin on 07/12/2014

This is a well made and good charger to give you enough power on your car etc. Two usb plugs to use same time, 2.1A and 1A, just choose, which one you need. Charges tablets quick enough so does it with smart phonet etc. Black colour with chrome details, what else will you have? None so far, these... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjlemmers on 07/11/2014

* Good quality * Low price * Easy to use * Looks solid (not fragile) * Plug-and-play, no expertise needed No real cons... just a great little tool This is the first time I have actually found a dual USB car charger that actually charges my iPad and iPhone at the same time... Most fail after a or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWSanta on 04/02/2014

Dual Voltage, dual USB. None. Great product, just what I was looking for to keep the kids happy on long road trips. I bought two of them, one for the middle cigarette lighter and one for the back one. So that they can charge all their devices while we are on the road!!! Fits nicely into every The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoGil on 03/27/2014

two docks, robust build i bought a voltage/amperage analiser and concluded that both docks sends 5v and 1A. even the ipad conector only can provide 1A. so i felt a little cheated.. Eu comprei um analizador de voltagem e apereagem e as duas portas mandan 5v e apenas 1 ampere, mesmo a de ipad no so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byappiva on 02/11/2014

Good price and lower than others sellers. The product works nice with my iphone and ipad and I recharged both together. Well packet. Good choice if you can't stay offline Blue light is very intense mainly at night, but doesn't matter, the product works fine. I put a tape over the light and it. be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: