DX » Community » Reviews » 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System w/ 2 Wired Controllers - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasmatk on 06/15/2013

248 different games no repeats, very good price I wish I would of bought another. both of my controllers work. lots of great games to choose from. short cords the av cable is 31 inches long and the controller cords are 29 inches long so plan on using a longer av cable. They shipped it in a bubble envelope so by the time I got it the box was all smashed,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPublicSafety on 06/04/2013

Well, it is what it says it is... a 248 game console with 2 wired controllers. Many of the games are classics and are complete. Some are knock-offs and some are modded originals. Controllers are not good at all. Made of cheap plastic and short wires. This is the biggest con. Needs a power adapter if you wish to use in North America. DO NOT USE THE INCLUDED ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrankodragon on 01/03/2013

Lots of games-none of them repeat. List of games on back of box. Some good ones too like Adventure Island 4 and Summer Carnival. Controllers and AV cable way too short. Have to use different power adapter for 110V 9VDC instead of the 220V supplied if you live in the US. Controller sockets can get loose but you could use a hot melt glue gun to secure ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byRoskata on 10/31/2012

- Great product (except the joysticks). - Great price. - Nice games. - Both of my joysticks were not working (I had to replace both their cables to make them work). - The quality of the joysticks isn't very good. The pins of the adapter are flat so you would also need a "Flat to Round Power Plug Convertor" in order to use the game in countries ... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections