DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine IK Colouring Man's Stainless Steel Band Mechanical Waterproof Wrist Watch - Golden + Silver
Customer’s impression:
None stunning
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKnewR on 12/09/2014

Pros: Amazing looking watch, wristband is easy adjustable with a little screwdriver, precise working watch mechanism, no batteries needed, great processed, price is absolutely ok for what you get Cons: none so far I was sceptical at first about the quality of the watch but i took the step an ordered ... Read more

Great Watch Great Watch Great Watch Great Watch Great Watch

Impression:stunning;

0 0 0

• posted bysamiosousa on 09/30/2014

Relógio muito bonito e de qualidade muito boa, a coroa é rosqueavel e é resistente a água. A pulseira é muito fácil de ajustar por ser de parafuso. Foi uma excelente compra. Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byVitorBetio on 11/16/2013

This watch it's exceptional! When someone it's looking to it, they don't have a clue of how much is it (they always guess a price much higher then it really is). The watch maintain time with a good rate - and for more than 24 hours. The pointers can be visible at night (but they must need some sunlight ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykroonpj on 09/10/2013

This is a beautiful and stunning watch. Though one of the more expensive ones on DX, it surely belongs to the nicest selection. The mechanics are precise. The self winding mechanism works fine. Easy to shorten the band. All you need is a small screwdriver. The supplied booklet describes in general terms ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllarSan on 08/09/2013

Unusual and original look. Automatic movement. Luminous hands. easily shortened strap. Arrows glow in the dark, and the numbers do not. It is difficult to determine the time in the dark. You can not move the arrow back, only forward. Pictured minute ring with white numerals, I black. It is even better ... Read more

Unpacking hours. Review. I bought this watch, they're gor

0 1 0

• posted byFukovski on 06/21/2013

Great eye candy,works and keeps time perfectly,lots of interest from friends,nothing comes close for the price.1000% Happy. slow delivery,but sometimes mistakes can be made,I wanted white finish and got black, but is equally stunning so no problem. Compared to others I bought from opposition companies,... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byFuriousDwarf on 06/02/2013

The look is fantastic, the watch is as nice as the photos on the website. The simplicity of the mechanism is what makes all the point of wearing this and the movement of the wheel is almost hypnotic... For now there is nothing negative to say. The size of the watch is good, I bought several other models ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMikhail81 on 05/18/2013

Large and stylish watch, reasonably accurate, no battery is required (two days were on the table - work), price matches the quality. Comfortable bracelet with push button. Cons not found, except for rumpled boxes, for the gift will have to find another box. On the received watch internal clock face different:... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bycamoflow on 04/23/2013

good weight, keep time very reliable, real stainless steel, looks very good to the eye and touch. Cheap. Really submersible waterproof, easy to program, and very comfortable to use. really did not find cons on this watch, the only thing I can think of to fill this space would be the case, if the watch ... Read more

watch

0 0 2

• posted byMaxFox on 02/09/2013

A clock very beautiful, chic, elegant and very low price. He is well built and impressive. So far I have not seen any advance or lag time. It is impossible for someone to evaluate it on your wrist that costs less than $ 300. The bracelet is quite easy to increase or decrease, you just have a very small ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections