Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LeonardoFujita on 01/27/2013

Pros: Well done on metal, has great durability. Fits perfectly in the bottle. It's beautiful and conpacto. Does not occupy space. Both the bottle opener and the corkscrew not break the edge of the bottle. the saw is useful in removing the wrapper. very cheap considering the quality of the product. Cons: nothing OtherThoughts: The packaging coul... Read more

Bottle Opener fully open saw detail

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Faenir on 09/06/2012

Pros: -Has a knife to cut the metal foil around the cork -Screws in easily -Easy to use 2-stage leverage to pull out the cork -Good looking -Grip is very confortable -Decent build quality, i have used it many times and doesn't looks like it will break anytime soon Cons: -After a few uses the joints get a little loose, but nothing that affects t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by toniu on 09/17/2011

Pros: I've ordered fewdiferent models of bottle openers from DX and this is the best when it comes to price/usefulness. I'll buying this for my customers New Years present because handle has enough of flat space for company logo's print or engraving. It can be used as a bottle opener when folded. Cons: None. Would be happy to see better packagi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tvs12345 on 10/14/2010

Pros: This is quite strong compared to cheap products, Also its a bit heavy lol that makes it more resistent and this looks cool. *** Não abri nenhuma garrafa com isso ainda, mas parece ser muito bom, Além disso ele é um pouco pesado o que faz dele mais resistente. Sem contar que é bem bonito e incrivelmente forte comparado... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jenyayah on 04/15/2010

Pros: Very good build quality! Really! It has springs so you can close it simply and quickly! I have four of them and all with black cover - like on the pictures. Works fine! Also has small blade for bottle cork cover cutting. Price is not so bad! Cons: None. Really none! OtherThoughts: The package was not nice but for sending it is OK. Bottoml... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Atredies on 06/10/2009

Pros: Small and extremely useful, if you open bottles now and then. Looks great and opens bottles without much effort. I've ordered 5 pieces and got 3 like in the picture plus 2 with shiny cork screw. The ones with shiny cork screw are well made, aligned and quite pleasant to work with. Cons: I've ordered 5 pieces and got 3 like in the picture... Read more

0 0
  • posted by VlasTen on 10/02/2008

Pros: I have similar opener bought in my country (the price was 6x higher than in DX). This one has better quality than the european one. Works perfectly, is small to take it anywhere in my pocket. The colour looks elegant and it looks like professional bottle opener. Cons: I didn´t find any... Maybe after stronger usage... OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections