Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRYGAR on 11/01/2013

Very well made. Very good quality materials. Does not bend, and it is very strong. Price is Ok for the quality of product. The measures are right at least for the different bottles I have opened so far. It also comes with a serrated label cuter to reveal the cork. The double-lever hinge system is great!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Small and very useful. much as wine bottle caps to uncover. recommended for the whole community. met Argentina shipping times approximately 30 days Something weak the quality. satisfactorily although its use. recommended for the whole community. really recommended for its price, is colored black, all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYealExpress on 07/10/2013

- Extremely affordable, on par with products costing 2-3 times as much - Works well, does what it is intended to do flawlessly. - Great build quality, does not look like it will break anytime soon. - Poor packaging, for a product with a nice finish, it is unfortunate that the packaging was nonexistent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/27/2013

Well done on metal, has great durability. Fits perfectly in the bottle. It's beautiful and conpacto. Does not occupy space. Both the bottle opener and the corkscrew not break the edge of the bottle. the saw is useful in removing the wrapper. very cheap considering the quality of the product. nothing ... Read more

saw detail fully open Bottle Opener

0 0 0

• posted byFaenir on 09/06/2012

-Has a knife to cut the metal foil around the cork -Screws in easily -Easy to use 2-stage leverage to pull out the cork -Good looking -Grip is very confortable -Decent build quality, i have used it many times and doesn't looks like it will break anytime soon -After a few uses the joints get a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoniu on 09/17/2011

I've ordered fewdiferent models of bottle openers from DX and this is the best when it comes to price/usefulness. I'll buying this for my customers New Years present because handle has enough of flat space for company logo's print or engraving. It can be used as a bottle opener when folded. None. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTvs12345 on 10/14/2010

This is quite strong compared to cheap products, Also its a bit heavy lol that makes it more resistent and this looks cool. *** Não abri nenhuma garrafa com isso ainda, mas parece ser muito bom, Além disso ele é um pouco pesado o que faz dele mais resistente. Sem contar que é bem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenyayah on 04/15/2010

Very good build quality! Really! It has springs so you can close it simply and quickly! I have four of them and all with black cover - like on the pictures. Works fine! Also has small blade for bottle cork cover cutting. Price is not so bad! None. Really none! The package was not nice but for sending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtredies on 06/10/2009

Small and extremely useful, if you open bottles now and then. Looks great and opens bottles without much effort. I've ordered 5 pieces and got 3 like in the picture plus 2 with shiny cork screw. The ones with shiny cork screw are well made, aligned and quite pleasant to work with. I've ordered 5 pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVlasTen on 10/02/2008

I have similar opener bought in my country (the price was 6x higher than in DX). This one has better quality than the european one. Works perfectly, is small to take it anywhere in my pocket. The colour looks elegant and it looks like professional bottle opener. I didn´t find any... Maybe after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections