DX » Community » Reviews » 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System w/ 2 Wired Gamepads - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskadarn on 12/28/2013

It's very cheap and no loading times what so ever. Some of the games are hacks and some are in Japanese/chinese but they all work well as far as i can tell Very short cables, build quality isn't the best. I have ordered this twice and there is some differences between the two consoles even though they are supposed to be the same. Best used on old TVs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightlover89 on 11/30/2013

Really cheap gaming console with old school computer games. Our five and seven year old boys are having fun with it. And for my it is a flash back to the good old days the cable is very short, making it difficult to setup and playability.Material is really cheap, the buttons are making a 'click' noise and prob. will be broken within a few months maybe ... Read more

248 FC Games Classic Video Game System 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System
    0 0
  • posted bynewtronics on 10/27/2013

Really cheap gaming console with old school computer games. Our five and seven year old boys are having fun with it. And for my it is a flash back to the good old days Material is really cheap, the buttons are making a 'click' noise and prob. will be broken within a few months maybe a year. The games are really old school, the graphics are really bad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewtronics on 10/03/2013

Very low priced game console with 248 classic nitendo/sega/konami games. The great names like Kungfu II, Turtles, Mario and more are included. The console quality (plastic) is weak, i hear some lose parts (plastic) in the device. The wires (consoles, ac/adapter and video cable) are realy short. The console is a very very nice first game console for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantigomez on 02/22/2013

- The price is amazingly cheap. - The games are good in general. As a example, you can play to Mario, tetris, bomberman, Street Fighter.... - Variety of types ( sports, arcade,fight, war, platforms...) - It comes with two commanders: - 248 classic games...less than 8 cents each !! - @ Manufacturer. Quality control in MUST be improved: One commander ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byNinaLee on 01/26/2013

is a good game, reminds me of older consoles, the graph is similar to the well known game, and many very good. the cable is very short, making it difficult to setup and playability. I could not understand why some games come with characters changed, or even mixed in the same game. Maybe it is an error that can be improved. But overall it is very good ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byopenshiny on 11/26/2012

The most important feature of this Famiclone is that it actually includes hundreds of quality Famicom games. From Double Dragon, Gradius, Contra Series, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania 2, TNMT2, Nekketsu series to Chip 'n Dale, Darkwing Duck, Jungle Book and tons of other games. Unlike popular million-in-one clones which repeat the same game over and over ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections