DX » Community » Reviews » 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System w/ 2 Wired Gamepads - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynightlover89 on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap gaming console with old school computer games. Our five and seven year old boys are having fun with it. And for my it is a flash back to the good old days Cons:the cable is very short, making it difficult to setup and playability.Material is really cheap, the... Read more

248 FC Games Classic Video Game System 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System 248 FC Games Classic Video Game System
    0 0
  • posted bynewtronics on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cheap gaming console with old school computer games. Our five and seven year old boys are having fun with it. And for my it is a flash back to the good old days Cons:Material is really cheap, the buttons are making a 'click' noise and prob. will be brok... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantigomez on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The price is amazingly cheap. - The games are good in general. As a example, you can play to Mario, tetris, bomberman, Street Fighter.... - Variety of types ( sports, arcade,fight, war, platforms...) - It comes with two commanders: - 248 classic games...less than 8 cent... Read more

4 1
  • posted byNinaLee on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is a good game, reminds me of older consoles, the graph is similar to the well known game, and many very good. Cons:the cable is very short, making it difficult to setup and playability. OtherThoughts:I could not understand why some games come with characters changed, o... Read more

2 1
  • posted byopenshiny on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The most important feature of this Famiclone is that it actually includes hundreds of quality Famicom games. From Double Dragon, Gradius, Contra Series, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania 2, TNMT2, Nekketsu series to Chip 'n Dale, Darkwing Duck, Jungle Book and tons of o... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections