DX » Community » Reviews » CADEN Quick Rapid Shoulder Belt Strap for All DSLR Camera - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReaperFX on 12/14/2013

Very sturdy. You really don't have to worry about your camera falling off cause its perfectly locked to the strap. Its really comfortable and very reliable. None what so ever! A real recommendation to all beginner photographers because its makes you feel more confident about going outside to take pictures without your camera being stolen or falling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJoker on 06/26/2013

- Price - Usability - General quality - Plastic soles / attachments on couple of places I've been using the Caden quick strap for a couple of months with my Nikon D5100. For most parts I photograph sports events and the belt has served its purpose well. It feel nice to wear and it attaches to my camera perfectly. Only minus has been some plastic soles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedufortes on 02/19/2013

It feels very comfortable on your shoulder, and makes your camera lays at your side, hip level, so you are always ready to shoot. Those plastic things to help shorten the strap may open sometimes under heavy use. The pocket is very useful for keeping extra batteries, SD card or your lens cap with you This CADEN strap is a great replacement for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoyoindrajaya on 12/13/2012

Price is cheap but quality is good. I been using it to replace my Nikon OEM strap. The quick release and the shoulder pad really help. It event have small pocket for your extra SD card and remote. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500 characters (all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuess0r on 11/21/2012

The material feels nice comfortable and roboust. Looks like it will serve for serveral years. The shoulder part is quite thick, so heavy cameras are way more comfortable to wear than with the original straps. The screw to mount the base plate to the camera was to long for my Nikon D7000. So I had to add an additional washer between the screw head and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections