DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Vehicle Car Rearview Camera (NTSC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjatlivegsgolf3 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great camera. I've got it hooked up to a 7" liliput monitor in my car. It works great! Picture is good. Everything is in the box to hook it up... Cons:none OtherThoughts:*If you want to use the camera at night, it would be better if it would have infra-red lighting... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevell on 03/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very adjustable. It has survived the Swedish winter (very wet) installed on the rear bumper on my car. The main reason I choose this camera is that the parking guide lines can be turned off. And also you can choose to have the image mirrored (if you want camera on front... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatsa1 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Video quality is better than i hoped. Thanks to changeable angle, can be mounted on most cars. Cables are long enough and easy to connect. Quick turn on time. View angle is good and it has parking lines so you can actually see where the car will be going on the road. Th... Read more

1 1
  • posted byiggie on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The camera is a lot smaller than I expected but works very well. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to install it since its so much smaller than it looks online. Cons:I'm not sure but I thought I read it was 29 mm in diameter but more like 19 mm. The camera is a lot s... Read more

1 1
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have not done a comprehensive test of the camera but works fine and the picture is good. It has parking lines. It's tiny, unnoticed and can be in any position that the user requires. Does the job properly. The wire is so long and have RCA connection. Cons:I... Read more

Box view. Interior of the box Camera
    1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections