DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" TFT LED Display Screen Car Rear-View Stand Security Monitor (800 x 480 Pixels)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygpavel29 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice and slim display. Also i find it very light. It comes with two inputs with priority on input one. Cons:I see no cons. Maybe a "split screen" to be able to see both video inputs at the same time. OtherThoughts:I have it installed in my vehic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenato2013 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Led screen with good resolution by the size and very compact, it's amazing. The quality is good and the cables have a good size. Very easy to ajust the brightness. Cons:There isn't user manual, so I had some doubts about how to connect the power supply, but totally reso... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOneMatt on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright Well made Easy to use Sharp picture Easy adjustments Very battery efficient (get several hours off a 2200LiPo) Cons:-At full brightness you lose a lot of contrast and it is impossible to adjust for it. -The screen has 2 video inputs, but one is a white... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections