DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" TFT LED Display Screen Car Rear-View Stand Security Monitor (800 x 480 Pixels)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygpavel29 on 06/24/2014

Very nice and slim display. Also i find it very light. It comes with two inputs with priority on input one. I see no cons. Maybe a "split screen" to be able to see both video inputs at the same time. I have it installed in my vehicle and is paired with a rear-view camera part # 258573. It is installed on my travel trailer and i have approx ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymelslenstra on 03/14/2014

Crisp image, surprisingly solid plastic housing. No ugly logos anywhere, just a nice little display with zero distractions. It's provided with a 1m power cable with open lead ends, which is very useful when installing into a car or other custom setup. The major con is the fact that the spec sheet says it can only be operated at 50 degrees C and stored ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxanexx on 11/11/2013

Display is in great condition Perfect colours all cables perfect everything as described Package alright Size alright Price perfect everything is working Quality is great It is eas of use and realy usefulness No cons. No problem. Nothing wrong. I have tried 5.0" TFT LED Display Screen Monitor a lot of times and in all cases worked in 100 %. So ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenato2013 on 03/19/2013

Led screen with good resolution by the size and very compact, it's amazing. The quality is good and the cables have a good size. Very easy to ajust the brightness. There isn't user manual, so I had some doubts about how to connect the power supply, but totally resolved by the chat where I needed to connect the 12VDC in the red wire and the 0VDC in the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOneMatt on 10/19/2012

Bright Well made Easy to use Sharp picture Easy adjustments Very battery efficient (get several hours off a 2200LiPo) -At full brightness you lose a lot of contrast and it is impossible to adjust for it. -The screen has 2 video inputs, but one is a white RCA connector, usually used for audio. I bought this for FPV application, and once in a box to block ... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections