DX » Community » Reviews » Caden K1 Professional Triangle Crossbody Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygorber69 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have walked many miles with this bag including some photography trips abroad and it is my favourit companion when walking around. Light, flexible, well built. Plenty of pockets. Swallows my DSLR with my 18-270mm lens as well as a full size flash and my 50mm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboggo on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good built in quality, it's not that big as you expect for a duble bag. It has many interior pockets and separated compartments that give a professional look. It has even a rain coat included for outdoor surprises. I''ll buy another one if i have to. Cons... Read more

1 1
  • posted byRibbon96 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Really nice built quality -Looks tough -Looks profesional -Can mount a folded tripod on it! -Good usage of material -Looks like its durable and looks like its gonna last for a long time! -Comfortable to have on your shoulder! and to use -Easy to take in... Read more

Nice quality nice back! Opened up My camera with neoprene strap in one of the pocket
    6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections