DX » Community » Reviews » Caden K1 Professional Triangle Crossbody Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
Confortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byocon on 12/05/2014

Is light wear and very confortable to take the camera and some other extras. Quality is very good. I recommend it. Read more

Impression:Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted bygorber69 on 04/21/2014

I have walked many miles with this bag including some photography trips abroad and it is my favourit companion when walking around. Light, flexible, well built. Plenty of pockets. Swallows my DSLR with my 18-270mm lens as well as a full size flash and my 50mm lens in the main compartment. No cons really.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorber69 on 02/22/2014

Great product. Sturdy. Comfortable. Swallows a camera with zoom lens, extra lens, flash and small stuff. Adjustable pockets inside. Professional look. To bad it's not rainproof. But there is a cover that comes with it for heavy rain. Had this on my latest photo trip and it was perfect for me. The camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychewac on 07/15/2013

Backpack very cheap and very good quality. The materials they are made ??are of high quality. Provides the ability to adjust the backpack to the needs of each person. In my case I keep my camera with a lens mounted and two tele lenses. It is also possible to attach the tripod without any problems. Provides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboggo on 05/12/2013

Very good built in quality, it's not that big as you expect for a duble bag. It has many interior pockets and separated compartments that give a professional look. It has even a rain coat included for outdoor surprises. I''ll buy another one if i have to. It takes a while to figure out all the functionalities ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRibbon96 on 01/11/2013

-Cheap -Really nice built quality -Looks tough -Looks profesional -Can mount a folded tripod on it! -Good usage of material -Looks like its durable and looks like its gonna last for a long time! -Comfortable to have on your shoulder! and to use -Easy to take in and out the camera -Easy to pack all things ... Read more

Nice quality nice back! Opened up My camera with neoprene strap in one of the pocket

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections