DX » Community » Reviews » Nano 3.0 Atmel Atmega328P Mini-USB Board w/ USB Cable for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Useful OK Muy bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferjato on 07/16/2015

el producto es excelente y 100% original, lo recomiendo. para el que desea emprender un proyecto simple y pequeño es excelente, ágil y versátil.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byniksusi on 07/05/2015

Works just like real Arduino, all drivers are easy to find and this have bootloader inside it so you don't have to do any kind of tricks to get this working.

Impression:perfect,Useful,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byFuhrer666 on 07/02/2015

It came in good condition, at the beginning it was very difficult to find the drivers, but after some search i found them, and it worked great

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydomico on 06/01/2015

This product is more usable than the classic arduino boards for new project prototypings as immediately insertable on a solderless breadboard. Moreover, the device can be use in a final product as the pitch of the connexion is the standard 1/10 of an inch. Compared to aduino pro mini, it does an... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydavoine on 04/02/2015

It is a great nano Arduino clone. I tested two basic sample sketches at the Arduino IDE 1.0.6 (on Ubuntu 13.04) and it worked pretty well. I have no problems with the serial communication. I do not understand why others needed specific drivers, perhaps it is an issue with older versions of the to... Read more

Impression:Useful,Works Well,Expensive;

0 0 0

• posted byandyfcapri on 03/24/2015

really nice and cheap arduino clone. works like the original one. you need to download the correct driver for the usb chipset (CH341SER) to make it work the first time on you computer. the nano also fits very good in a breadboard. excellent device for starting to learn arduinos

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9079502 on 02/28/2015

This is an ATmega328P 5V/16MHz, Arduino Nano 3 clone. It comes with the breadboard connectors already soldered in. Note that contrary to the pictures shown, this does not have a FTDI serial chip, but a CH340G one. Works great in Linux with the in-kernel USB_SERIAL_CH341 driver. Note that the wire... Read more

Nearly as pictured Nearly as pictured

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysuperwc8 on 02/24/2015

just perfect

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byoskari133 on 01/31/2015

Ei toimi arduinon ohjelmistolla. Silti hienon näköinen... Ei silti ole kallis, joten ei haittaa. Halpa!

Impression:OK,almost perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAlanEstrada on 01/26/2015

Pros: excellent product and price, good for makers. cons: i don't found cons on this item.

Impression:almost perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere