Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Nano 3.0 Atmel Atmega328P Mini-USB Board w/ USB Cable for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpmasc on 04/21/2018

Impression:excellent;

It works perfectly !The smallest board I had seen from the Arduino-similar family. Very easy to use with the Arduino IDE desktop.

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleodejong on 01/29/2018

Impression:good;

Pros: this Arduino mini board works as good as any other Arduino, but is much cheaper Cons: If you want a real Arduino you must buy original, but I cannot see any difference! It is nice that the cable is included, so you can start immediately

good Arduino for low price

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byst3f850r on 06/27/2017

Pros:Compact and complete Cons:short USB cable;maybe do not include

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byxtrmrider on 06/15/2017

Impression:excellent;

Pros: Just like the original Cons: Nothing

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJohnny015 on 02/22/2017

Impression:excellent,Good value,Small;

Because of it's male pins it can fit snugly into a breadboard by design. This makes the board ideal for carrying out tests of new circuits, which is what I use it for. Also, because of the small size you can easily use it in your final project. I currently use it to receive potentiometer input to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byronjgarc on 01/02/2017

Impression:perfect;

Pros: Una tarjeta sencilla de usar cuando tienes pocas entradas y salidas que usar en tu proyecto. Contras: Deberías conseguir un protector extra.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDizZy1990 on 01/01/2017

Impression:good,perfect,Useful;

Pros: It does everything you expect it to do for a fraction of the price. Cons: None at all

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9501208 on 11/24/2016

Impression:good,Useful,Small;

It is a fully functional Arduino in a very small circuit. The only minor problem was the driver installation. It's very difficult to install the driver. Fortunately it works out of the box with Linux.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10646269 on 11/16/2016

attention au pilote qui n'est pas le même que celui d'origine, mais un petit coup de google et ça marche, elle est bien reconnue par le logiciel ARDUINO original

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjsomv on 11/01/2016

Impression:perfect;

I bought 2, one is used on a custom remote (2 joystick, 6 buttons, LCD screen and RF transmitter). Projet is done!! Pro: Price, easy of use, no driver required Cons: none

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere