DX » Community » Reviews » Nano 3.0 Atmel Atmega328P Mini-USB Board w/ USB Cable for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
Does not work Cheap but not compatible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThGr on 10/05/2014

Pros: The price Cons: The serial chip is not compatible with the one supplied with the ardino IDE It took me two hours to find the right driver. It can be downloaded http://wch.cn/download/list.asp?id=5 (Chinese language manufacturer homepage). Once I used this CH341SER.ZIP in the Windows Device Mangager,... Read more

Impression:Cheap but not compatible;

0 0 0

• posted bymxs8 on 08/06/2014

Under the Arduino IDE it was not possible to find the Serial Port, and I was not able to program this board. I downloaded and installed FTDI drivers on my MAC as suggested in some posts. But that did not help in my case. No replies were received when this problem was posted on DX website. Also from a ... Read more

Impression:Does not work;

3 0 0

• posted byAzes on 06/17/2014

It looks and feels just like the original, been using it for two weeks so far and no problems. With this price it is really hard to argue that anyone should buy the original as this performs just as well. Nothing I noticed The only thing different from the original is the colour of the power LED is green ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaz4n3lat on 05/29/2014

Excelent lightweight packaging for small DYI Projects; Comes with excellent quality shielded usb cable; None i can think of; You 're really getting a good quality arduino like board; Easily fits a small proto board, perfect for prototyping; Add this one piece to a relay board and bluetooth shield and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLauLaman on 09/30/2013

Works fine, comes with boot-loader installed. Works out of the box. looks and feels like a genuine arduino board If you are a Mac user make sure you have the FTDI driver installed (http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/InstallGuides.htm) All you get is the board and a USB cable, no instructions included,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjoe_weisman on 11/08/2012

Looks and feels exactly like the original, although ships with minimal packing and zero documentation. Fully and perfectly functional and works great with the latest Arduino IDE. Just like the original OEM product, it's very fussy about USB cables and plugs. I had to fiddle with the cables and plug in ... Read more

4 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections