DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO RF-603-C1 16-CH Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Receiver Set - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikemaranon on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy usage Works like a charm and similar to the more expensive one Cons:No lock on its own It's hard to flick the switch on the one you use for the flash since it's under the bulk of the flash body OtherThoughts:The triggers are interchangeable so it's fairly easy to u... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmota1972 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Este trigger es un accesorio indispensable para todo fotógrafo. Es necesario para disparar remotamente el flash cumple perfectamente con su objetivo. Esta a un precio muy bueno, incluso mas económico que la web del fabricante. YONGNUO es una marca Ch... Read more

9 0
  • posted byjosecx on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- For this price, it is a good product. - It works for my Canon 60d and flash 430 ex II. - I tested in 20 meter distance form the camera and worked very well. Cons:- The battery compartment keep putting my battery out, so I had to put the battery cover while hol... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypnoel on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It just work perfectly. Small and easy to operate. It have visual feedback for both operations and battery status. Doesnt use too much power, so your batteries can last for very long sessions. Feels very sturdy and pro. Cons:It doesn't have a way to secure the h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymonforte on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build looks tough and resistant. The range is enormous, I've only tried it up to 12m although the specs say it'll go to 100m. So far never had a misfire. Cons:The worst thing on this product is the positioning of the on/off button, for the aplication on the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNando67 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:O produto é muito bom, preço justo, cumpre o prometido. O site é confiavel com produtos muito bons. The product is very good, fair price, fulfills promised. The site is reliable with very good products. Cons:Demora um pouco, mas levando em conta que fica em... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykwoditz1 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality as I expected from Yongnuo. Works with my Canon 1100D, so you can add this model. Not require any adapter. One part is placed on the camera and serves as a transmitter and the other is to put the flash and serves as a reciver Very good ra... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycdnchaoz on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Much, much cheaper than the professional wireless triggers. Gets photographers acquainted with off-camera flash techniques. Simple to use. Build quality is solid. Cons:Does miss the odd flash (roughly 1 in 15). Power switch is obscured once attached to flash. No TTL (bu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections