DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO RF-603-C1 16-CH Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Receiver Set - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteo4president on 02/07/2014

questi ricevitori radio vanno molto bene facili da usare permettono di comandare il proprio flash da distanza e su diversi canali ovviamente all'esterno la distanza aumenta ma non credo di dover scattare foto da piu di cento metri solamente non vengono forniti di batterie delicati perche interamente in plastica ma molto efficaci fanno bene il loro lavoro,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikif33 on 01/02/2014

I am very glad to have it. It is realy very good and works very well! I must say that this Wireless Flash Trigger must buy and must have every photograf. It does the same job as the hight price gadget. It realy works very good. Very usefull. Easy to use. Esy to change batteries. Easy to put on and put off. For now no cons at all! Happy to have it. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynestuko on 10/20/2013

I thought I was going to receive a cheap kind of plastic set, but instead it's a very good product, with nice ending quality; I only regret not buying a couple more for the road. I also tryed this one with a YN560-III... and yeap they both work like a charm.... so you cab use the speedlite built-in receiver leaving a free receiber to be used in other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJOE247 on 10/19/2013

Easy to use, just one button, I use 4 or even more of them at one time! It works 98% of the time (most of the 2% not working is the flash reloading) If you want to have a good and cheap alternative to high end products buy this! I work with it every day in my studio and i love them! I don´t want to work without them anymore! the on off button is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzapbl4 on 10/11/2013

powered by AAA batteries, it is very easy to use and configure, easy to install, wire timing is very useful addition to sutdiynyh light sources, the presence of switch settings for different channels Sync is a very useful feature when the number is several photographers significant disadvantages in that the device is not found, except that the presence ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatt19523 on 08/24/2013

Excellent. I am using it on my Canon G12 with 430EXII. As a trigger works well straight out of packet. As flash trigger takes a bit of adjusting of the camera. Make sure camera is set to single shot. The advantage of using AAA batteries instead of the CR type which were required for the RF-602 is great. Power switch not accessible with flash in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrodogodofrodo on 08/01/2013

Posee un tamaño bastante reducido, logra conectar a la camara y flash de forma instantánea sin ningún problema permitiendo emitir y recibir señal de disparo. no posee sistema de anclaje a la camara por lo que en ciertos ángulos con el peso del flash puede resbalar de la zapata y caer sin previo aviso. Debe ser encendido el trigger ... Read more

trigger yn triggern yn 2
    0 0
  • posted bymikemaranon on 06/30/2013

Easy usage Works like a charm and similar to the more expensive one No lock on its own It's hard to flick the switch on the one you use for the flash since it's under the bulk of the flash body The triggers are interchangeable so it's fairly easy to use. Just the build is pretty brittle so try not to let it fall from a great height. Great item for those ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmota1972 on 05/31/2013

Este trigger es un accesorio indispensable para todo fotógrafo. Es necesario para disparar remotamente el flash cumple perfectamente con su objetivo. Esta a un precio muy bueno, incluso mas económico que la web del fabricante. YONGNUO es una marca China fantastica que no desmerece en absoluto El único pero es la colocación del interruptor ... Read more

9 0
  • posted byjosecx on 04/18/2013

- For this price, it is a good product. - It works for my Canon 60d and flash 430 ex II. - I tested in 20 meter distance form the camera and worked very well. - The battery compartment keep putting my battery out, so I had to put the battery cover while holding the battery with one hand and lock there, works, but it can brake any time, I think. - It ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections